anne heche dead at 53

Hostile

All Star
Daps
didn't even realize that was her

I only knew her with that short ass haircut from 'I know what you did last summer' :dead:
fAbEVnmSRFccHL59bCEkmM.jpeg
This is how I know her as well. Didn't know her by name so I googled images and then "it wasn't your brother" popped up in my head. :wow:

Might go ahead and get the 4K HDR that's finna drop.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Damn. I am a big advocate of not driving under the influence. But I know she struggled with mental health issues and the like.

She was an underrated actress though. She was really good in the 90s Psycho. May she RIP.

Trav

Marathon Mentality šŸ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Tin foil brigade already out talkin about Epstein movies, etc. :palm:

She did her thing in Chicago PD though. Only thing I really know her from. Seemed like a solid person from cast interviews, etc. Didn't know too much about her background which was apparently troubled. It's a shame it had to go this way.

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is the weirdest story in the world. I have been seeing new outlets all week who said she still on life support. Then that video of her unzipping the body bag. Mad suspicious

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
This is the weirdest story in the world. I have been seeing new outlets all week who said she still on life support. Then that video of her unzipping the body bag. Mad suspicious

i dont think that was a body bag, it was something they put burn victims in to protect their skin but

what doesnt make sense to me is that they said she was brain dead, how was she brain dead but still able to unzip that thing and sit up?

:patrice:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

i dont think that was a body bag, it was something they put burn victims in to protect their skin but

what doesnt make sense to me is that they said she was brain dead, how was she brain dead but still able to unzip that thing and sit up?

Itā€™s like you guys never heard of adrenaline. Plus add in drugs and/or alcohol. :snoop:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
if ur brain dead adrenaline wont help u sit up and unzip urself

Her being brain dead didnā€™t happen instantly. Her trauma had oxygen cut off from the brain. The brain can still function for some time due to whatā€™s available at the moment and possible reserves before sheā€™s brain dead.

And then thereā€™s always those stories of people functioning for a moment before collapsing and dying.

I honestly donā€™t get the conspiracy theories some of you are trying to play here. Yā€™all weirdos and Iā€™m a dude who enjoys a decent conspiracy theory. :scust:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I know its not the same but my mom got hit by a car a few years ago. They took us into the ER, she was delirious...yelling her back hurt, looking at us but actually seeing us...she wasn't conscious for another 2 months.

Brain damage takes a while to settle in sometimes. Apparently for women...Rutgers paid us to include moms in a study on why women tend to survive dramatic injuries vs men. She made a full recovery outside of broken ribs/sternum and leg. The brain swelling to the longest to recover from.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps

PossibleHighCero-size_restricted.gif