Annoying things about being muscular

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
That shyt is crazy feeling when I’m talking to a chick and she can’t maintain eye contact because she’s either looking at my chest or shoulders I just watch their eyes go up and down
I always catch it with my peripheral. I see them eyelashes flapping like feather fans.

Now, I see what females go through.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:beli: stop being a shyt friend and just work out with them.

If they work out with you they will do more than they would on their own. They'll be more motivated to finish their sets and do more workouts.
fukk that. Its sink or swim out here. I learned early on, either you got that ambition or motivation to be fit or you dont.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I remember when i used to approach women and they would literally run away.

Now when i approach random women im getting big grins and they batting they eyes.

But women are sometimes more headache than they're worth, real talk.
I trying telling these cats on here this.

Quality >>>> quantity

Because once you get in shape and secure the bag, you'll definitely notice a shift in attention from women. Soon after you'll learn that it's not even worth pursuing in a lot of cases, because of how bat shyt crazy some of their lives are.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I trying telling these cats on here this.

Quality >>>> quantity

Because once you get in shape and secure the bag, you'll definitely notice a shift in attention from women. Soon after you'll learn that it's not even worth pursuing in a lot of cases, because of how bat shyt crazy some of their lives are.

Crazy at such young ages. America won't survive the psycho kids that they raise.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I don't even consider myself that big. But my size combined with having a baby face is annoying. I've lived in college towns the last 15 years or so. I've been stopped so many times by people asking if I'm on the football team, if I want to be on the football team, or that I need to try out football. shyt just happened a couple of weeks ago and I'm 36 years old.

I've also been offered bouncer jobs at numerous clubs while I was out trying to drink.

The fighting thing is funny cause I've definitely had that happen plenty of times. For me I was going through a bad breakup and trying to start fights. I was pushing or elbowing people. Big dudes too. They'd turn around all ready for that action then would see me and hit me with the "man I'm just out trying to have a good time" lol. I've calmed down now from that bullshyt though.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Cant dry T-shirts in the dryer :snoop:

People offering themselves to workout with me/ asking me to train them:snoop:. I barely want to do this shyt myself, but i have to stay in shape cus of genetics.

Finding decent fitting pants is the worst. I have to sacrifice comfort just to be able to be in style.

Thinking you have an abundance of shirts to only find out you only really like how 2 or 3 fit how you want.

Can't scratch my back without a back scratchier (or my girl).

Big girls want you something serious.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Constant sweating

Inner part of a t shirt always tucking in, so you wear tanks shirts to only look like a douche whose trying to show off

I don't even bother buying new clothes, t shirt choking your neck

The attention from woman :whoa: The one's really into it are overbearing and I'm out the game

Looking like Marcelrellu buying none tailored suits so you are forced to always buy tailored suits

^ same with dress pants, the absolute worse - I used to always be in a run to buy new dress pants beside they'll begin to slowly tear so for a few weeks while I don't have time to drop them off at the tailors. I'll be floating while walking

Small bucket seats

Thighs are always rubbing when shifting

Watches, large fukking wrist/forearms :mjcry:

Last edited:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Did I mention tearing shirts at the sleeve? This is getting annoying...and expensive
full