Anonymous NFL scout says what we all know is happening to Lamar Jackson in the NFL Draft

Daps
Reppin
NULL
DZNvGyvVQAAjjhI.jpg

Lamar Jackson is easily one of the 2 best QBs in this draft (along with Josh Allen). Only a racist or complete moron can't see his GENERATIONAL talent. He's a taller Michael Vick with better passing instincts. Unlike Vick who always wanted to take off and run, Lamar hangs in the pocket and makes throws downfield even after he feels the pressure from the rush.

Lamar Jackson has a chance to totally dominate the NFL. He's that special.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude stop stanning people we want to succeed :whoa:

I was the only person anywhere on earth that said Alvin Kamara was the #1 RB in the 2017 NFL Draft ahead of Leonard Fournette, Dalvin Cook, and Christian McCaffrey. I said he was the next Marshall Faulk. How did that turn out?

My player evaluation skills are top notch. Regardless of the sport I'm the best. Whether its knowing Jayson Tatum would be better than Markelle Fultz or that Alvin Kamara was better than Fournette, I know what I'm talking about when it comes to projecting players from college to the pros.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saints pick @27

That would be the perfect landing spot.

Sean Payton + Lamar Jackson + Alvin Kamara = nightmares for the rest of the NFL

Going to the Saints would be perfect because Lamar wouldn't have to start right away. Sean Payton is an offensive mastermind that would know how to use Lamar's skill set to its full potential. Playing behind Brees would also give Lamar time to sit and learn. He would get a chance to correct his footwork and fundamentals. Lamar's base is too narrow and throws mostly using just his arm. He doesn't get the torque from the rest of his body. If he can get with a coach that work on fixing his fundamentals, Lamar can become as dangerous a passer as he is a runner.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Jackson could be a bust, I certainly have questions about him. But the way he's been treated is a clear example of how black QBs are punished for the failures of past black QBs, whereas white QBs are always assumed to be good. You never hear a white QB get compared to....Jake Locker. To go further, Jackson is being criticized for his height despite being taller than Mayfield.
:mjlol:

He's being attacked for his completion % despite having a higher % than Josh Allen
:mjlol:

Josh Allen is basically a white JaMarcus Russell with a less impressive college resume, yet you'll never hear him compared to him. Rocket arm and that's it. Or I guess you could compare him to Stafford, who had a 57% completion rate in college (despite playing with multiple future NFL stars). But Stafford played in the fukking SEC. This bum Allen played at fukking Wyoming.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
I was the only person anywhere on earth that said Alvin Kamara was the #1 RB in the 2017 NFL Draft ahead of Leonard Fournette, Dalvin Cook, and Christian McCaffrey. I said he was the next Marshall Faulk. How did that turn out?

My player evaluation skills are top notch. Regardless of the sport I'm the best. Whether its knowing Jayson Tatum would be better than Markelle Fultz or that Alvin Kamara was better than Fournette, I know what I'm talking about when it comes to projecting players from college to the pros.

Even a broken clock is right two times a day

Its scary how good Andrew Wiggins can become....

Giannis Antentokounmpo will win the 2017-18 NBA MVP award

David Robinson is also better than Tim Duncan

How come no one is talking about Jonathan Isaac (aka Baby Kevin Durant) ahead of the 2017 NBA Draft?

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/can-we-all-agree-that-kyrie-irving-steph-curry.545862/

Deshaun Watson 2017 = Cam Newton 2011

Thunder vs Celtics in the NBA Finals....OKC will win the 2017-18 NBA Championship

Wolves won't be good until they start playing thru Wiggins

Once again, please stop posting about Jackson :whoa:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

None of that shyt has anything to do with college to the pros projections.

I have differing opinions about players than conventional wisdom once they're in the league, That's my perogative. Here we are talking about who will be good in the NFL and who won't. That's different.

My track record with the NFL Draft is actually pretty good. Here's what I said about the 2015 draft three years ago:
Bold Predictions for the 2015 NFL Draft class

make em now so when this thread is bumped up in 3 years we'll know who is stupid and whose got an eye for talent.

here are my BOLD predictions:

1. DeVante Parker and Nelson Agholor will be the best recievers in this class. Parker will be a lesser version of AJ Green while Agholor looks like a clone of Chad Ochocinco. Kevin White will be a BUST and Amari Cooper will be a decent player but not a superstar level receiver.

2. Todd Gurley will be the best player from this draft class. And little known David Johnson from Northern Iowa is my surprise late round gem. Someone will draft him in the 4th round or beyond and find themselves a good starting RB.

3. This draft will be remembered for having lots of busts at the top and very little depth afterwards. It wouldn't surprise me if Leonard Williams, Marcus Mariota, and even Jameis Winston turn out to be busts.

I missed on who would be the top receivers in the class but I got everything else right. I was right about Kevin White being a bust. Remember he went 7th overall. I was right about Amari Cooper not developing into a superstar. Remember he got crazy hype was the 3rd overall pick in the draft as a record-breaking WR from Alabama. I was right about Todd Gurley being the best player from the 2015 Draft. He was an MVP candidate this past year.

My biggest hit was correctly predicting that David Johnson would be a steal. Remember he went in the 3rd round and this was BEFORE the draft. I was on the money with that one.

And finally, I was right about that draft class being filled with busts. Just compare the 2015 draft to the 2010, 2011, and 2014 draft and you'll see a clear difference in talent. The 2015 NFL Draft was weak like I said. And although guys like Leonard Williams, Jameis Winston, and Marcus Mariota haven't turned out to be busts, they haven't turned out to be stars either. They've been real mediocre thus far.

This years NFL Draft is so weak

I actually think the depth of this draft is worse than its top line talent. I like guys like Todd Gurley, DeVante Parker, Marcus Peters, and Nelson Agholor as potential stars. Leonard Williams, Amari Cooper, and Dante Fowler Jr. will be adequate starters.

However, beyond the first round, there will be very few NFL starters drafted. This draft has the potential to be ALL-TIME bad like 2013 and 2009.

In this post I correctly identified Marcus Peters as a star. Remember he was only a mid-1st round pick. Sure I missed on the receivers. But I did correctly predict that Leonard Williams, Amari Cooper, and Dante Fowler Jr. wouldn't be stars. Those were the #3, #4, and #6 picks in the draft. All guys who were getting massive hype before the draft.

My draft evaluation skills are top notch. And I've been taking it more seriously the last 2 years. My 2017 rankings were pretty comprehensive last year. And my 2018 rankings this year should be even better.