Anonymous NFL scout says what we all know is happening to Lamar Jackson in the NFL Draft

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Haven't been following the draft news, has something happened? Possibly a lot of teams used smoke screens for dude early on in order to try and make him drop to them.

All of a sudden there are nothing but good endorsements for him by Mike Mayock, Trent Dilfer and Tom Coughlin.

Mike Mayock predicts Lamar Jackson will be first-round pick
Jaguars Notebook: Coughlin, Caldwell offer opinions on Lamar Jackson

Trent Dilfer was saying the worst thing about his game is one of the easiest things you can fix, making his potential next level.

"The guy I'm just really excited about is Lamar Jackson," Mayock said. "He's the most spectacular athlete in this draft. I think somebody in the first round is going to make a philosophical and schematic commitment to this kid and change what they do offensively, and it might not be this year where he makes a significant move. But I think long term, I can't wait to see what Lamar Jackson becomes."

Dude also been linked to the Saints and Patriots. Mock drafts have him going #15 to Arizona with a note saying things like "The Patriots will have to move up."

I personally think the Chargers have the most to gain. Drafting Lamar can "win" them Los Angeles and I fukking hate that team.

Last edited:

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't been following the draft news, has something happened? Possibly a lot of teams used smoke screens for dude early on in order to try and make him drop to them.

All of a sudden there are nothing but good endorsements for him by Mike Mayock, Trent Dilfer and Tom Coughlin.

Mike Mayock predicts Lamar Jackson will be first-round pick
Jaguars Notebook: Coughlin, Caldwell offer opinions on Lamar Jackson

Trent Dilfer was saying the worst thing about his game is one of the easiest things you can fix, making his potential next level.

Dude also been linked to the Saints and Patriots. Mock drafts have him going #15 to Arizona with a note saying things like "The Patriots will have to move up."

I personally think the Chargers have the most to gain. Drafting Lamar can "win" them Los Angeles and I fukking hate that team.

The Brady co-sign and Patriots interest. Lemmings :upsetfavre:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DZNvGyvVQAAjjhI.jpg

Lamar Jackson is easily one of the 2 best QBs in this draft (along with Josh Allen). Only a racist or complete moron can't see his GENERATIONAL talent. He's a taller Michael Vick with better passing instincts. Unlike Vick who always wanted to take off and run, Lamar hangs in the pocket and makes throws downfield even after he feels the pressure from the rush.

Lamar Jackson has a chance to totally dominate the NFL. He's that special.

u called both QB’s in this class... nice!