Anonymous NFL scout says what we all know is happening to Lamar Jackson in the NFL Draft

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I was the only person anywhere on earth that said Alvin Kamara was the #1 RB in the 2017 NFL Draft ahead of Leonard Fournette, Dalvin Cook, and Christian McCaffrey. I said he was the next Marshall Faulk. How did that turn out?

My player evaluation skills are top notch. Regardless of the sport I'm the best. Whether its knowing Jayson Tatum would be better than Markelle Fultz or that Alvin Kamara was better than Fournette, I know what I'm talking about when it comes to projecting players from college to the pros.

Work for The Coli brehs :mjlol:

Last edited:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
What in football is complex? I'm pretty sure I could in 1 week of study under stand the most complicated defensive concepts. It's not like writing some complex banking application or something :mjlol:

Stop fam Tom Brady just stands there and throws a ball.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You can still declare for the draft, breh. It's never too late to chase your dreams.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
I'm curious if Lamar lacks intelligence or preparation. Most prospects have agents hooking them up with a plethora of practice Wonderlics and training courses to be ready for the real thing. Momma may not have had the wherewithal to get him adequately prepped.

Accountants, chemists and engineers typically score between 29 and 31. You mean to tell me all these QBs have that level of intelligence? Reasonably smart guys....yes.....but if they had it like that, a good chunk of these prospects would be graduating Magna or Summa Cum Laude after majoring in communications. Besides, we only get scores from a few top prospects so it's hard to judge how the draft classes as a whole perform.

Cowboys RB Zeke Elliott scored a 32, which is great for a QB or OL, and damn near unheard of for a RB. Yet he made dumbazz decisions off the field. Tony Romo scored a 37....but he'd still throw it up to Dez on 4th and 2 in Green Bay instead of hitting Cole Beasley on the quick slant :francis:

Not necessarily - remember that to graduate with high grades in any major requires that you actually take the time to do the homework, write the final papers and study for exams. :manny:

If you're a college QB who sees himself as a potential NFL QB, your incentives are to do the minimum schoolwork required to maintain eligibility and spend the rest of your time honing your craft.

Film study, working on your mechanics, footwork, accuracy, etc take precedence. :manny:

If Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers came into college as just regular students and not D-1 athletes, then yeah, no question, I'd expect them to earn high grades in tough majors.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
I'm curious if Lamar lacks intelligence or preparation. Most prospects have agents hooking them up with a plethora of practice Wonderlics and training courses to be ready for the real thing. Momma may not have had the wherewithal to get him adequately prepped.

Accountants, chemists and engineers typically score between 29 and 31. You mean to tell me all these QBs have that level of intelligence? Reasonably smart guys....yes.....but if they had it like that, a good chunk of these prospects would be graduating Magna or Summa Cum Laude after majoring in communications. Besides, we only get scores from a few top prospects so it's hard to judge how the draft classes as a whole perform.

Cowboys RB Zeke Elliott scored a 32, which is great for a QB or OL, and damn near unheard of for a RB. Yet he made dumbazz decisions off the field. Tony Romo scored a 37....but he'd still throw it up to Dez on 4th and 2 in Green Bay instead of hitting Cole Beasley on the quick slant :francis:

:leon::leon::leon: at Zeke's score. That's rare as fukk for a RB.

Romo is clearly extremely intelligent. If you watched any football this past season, dude was breaking down plays real-time and predicting exactly what the QB and defense would do based on formations and pre-snap movement alone. Shyt was impressive. As far as his play as a Cowboy, Romo was just a straight up gunslinger. He wanted to be Brett Farve so fukking bad. Always looking for that big play. Coaches and GMs loved him though because he was so easy to work with, and never had to struggle to keep up with their thinking.

A high level of intelligence doesn't guarantee that you'll make good life decisions. A lot of the time, mental illness, substance abuse issues, early childhood trauma, etc. can play a major role in that sort of behavior. Intelligence testing is really a measure of your potential - but no matter what, you still have to do the right things to reach your potential.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ryan fitzpatrick scored excellent just remember that

id just rip up that wonderlic on like get that cac ish outta my face

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
ryan fitzpatrick scored excellent just remember that

id just rip up that wonderlic on like get that cac ish outta my face
Why does intelligence testing make you so angry?

I'm genuinely curious. I don't understand the reaction, and you aren't the first to have that sort of reaction.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: It’s one thing to mentally understand but you should of told breh it’s a whole other thing to physically execute it with speed, strength and precision with another 200+ LB person trying to stop you.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You can still declare for the draft, breh. It's never too late to chase your dreams.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
:russ: It’s one thing to mentally understand but you should of told breh it’s a whole other thing to physically execute it with speed, strength and precision with another 200+ LB person trying to stop you.
The delusions, breh :mjlol::mjlol:

I heard some random stat like 20 or 30% of dudes watching sports believe that if they just had the right training, they coulda been pros too :mjlol::mjlol:

Shyt is so bizarre. Crushing a hot pretzel and beer cheese, washing it down with a Bud at the sports bar and thinkin you could do what theyre doing on TV :bryan::bryan:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
What in football is complex? I'm pretty sure I could in 1 week of study under stand the most complicated defensive concepts. It's not like writing some complex banking application or something :mjlol:

Stop fam Tom Brady just stands there and throws a ball.
:mjlol:

you can't be serious

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The delusions, breh :mjlol::mjlol:

I heard some random stat like 20 or 30% of dudes watching sports believe that if they just had the right training, they coulda been pros too :mjlol::mjlol:

Shyt is so bizarre. Crushing a hot pretzel and beer cheese, washing it down with a Bud at the sports bar and thinkin you could do what theyre doing on TV :bryan::bryan:

I don’t think I could do what they do, but crushing a Bavarian soft pretzel with beer cheese & a cold brew has to be way better than getting pulverized by some mammoth 6’6 342 pound fat fukk with the stealth of a lion :pachaha:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think I could do what they do, but crushing a Bavarian soft pretzel with beer cheese & a cold brew has to be way better than getting pulverized by some mammoth 6’6 342 pound fat fukk with the stealth of a lion :pachaha:

:dead::deadrose::dead:

giphy.gif

:damn::damn::damn:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Low wonderlic = check

Questionable arm strength = check

Poor footwork/mechanics = check

Perception of "attitude" = check

Smaller build = check

Black = check

He may end up better off because he'll get drafted to a team with lower expectations and get more time to develop.

A black QB is running uphill backwards on ice. You can't control the racism but he's gotta avoid fukking up the easy shyt.
:wow: