Anonymous Poster on 4cac Claimed To Be a Wrestler in the E, Posted Q&A

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Thats old news breh,

BOLA 2005. Some herb trys to hit AJ with the imfamous Austin 3:16/Jake Roberts promo. AJ no sells the finish and legit shoots on the mic saying not to dis his religion. :gladbron::pachaha:
"Dont you dare disrepect, my Jesus Christ" Chris Bosh was shook :laugh:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
I know it's fake but everyone knows Dana is the modern day Kelly Kelly.

But I mean who can blame them, everyone rages on about Becky/Sasha but Dana is easily one of the hottest on the roster. And with those t*ts you just know she'll be good in bed :whoo: Those duck lips on your dikk :whew:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
this just feels like Ziggler.

I mean Dolph's name popped in my head when I saw thread title and reading the scripts only confirmed it:pachaha:

He just seems like the lowkey:dame: and disgruntled long enough to post there:lolbron:

And if someone tells me they talk about Ziggler in the questions so it cant be him, I still wont believe you and assume its Dolph:mjgrin:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Pretty easy to say, whether its true or not

She was the one who pushed to have him re-packaged as a rapper after hearing him freestyle on the plane/bus

Yea she basically saved him from getting cut. They were in a lot of segments back when she was on SD in 03 too. Wouldn't be surprised if she had a thing for Jericho and Edge too. She was major backers of them in early 2000s. HHH hated them

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yea she basically saved him from getting cut. They were in a lot of segments back when she was on SD in 03 too. Wouldn't be surprised if she had a thing for Jericho and Edge too. She was major backers of them in early 2000s. HHH hated them

So HHH hated Rock, CM Punk, Cena, Jericho, RVD, Goldberg and on and off Orton (despite what he tell us)

leave it to him and him and Batista would carry the post attitude era :scust:

And he championed Roman from NXT

Yeah Im not convinced most NXT wasnt just Dusty and Albert and Regal brainsotrming gimmicks and creative and Triple H taking what worked:mjlol:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:jbhmm:. He claims to have never fukked Charlotte, and that she's the least slutty chick on the roster, but later says she gave the best head.

He also claims he wouldn't smash Sasha because she's married, but claims he smashed Naomi, who is apparently a huge ring rat, and he's been trying for months to smash Nattie. :patrice:

The only parts that sound even remotely believable are the ones anyone could have guessed, like Ryback and Eva Marie being universally hated or people resenting New Day for their long title reign.
The New Day resentment comment was actually in response to someone asking if anyone is openly racist. He has no problem annonymously naming names throughout the entire thing but on this question "I cant say who..." :mjpls:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Gonna go out on a limb here, but I really think this is da Gawd, Byron Saxton...