Amsterdam
21 minutes, i aint chekk none of them exposals yet; im a cliffnotes kinda nikka

b33lz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New Jerusalem
Dash didn't expose Lux here.
Lux is still making moves he was performing on stage with DJ Premier less than a week ago.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
21 minutes, i aint chekk none of them exposals yet; im a cliffnotes kinda nikka

Pretty pointless like Corner said but he did say people he's down with he knows Lux owes them and said he can't blame Lux because it's not in him to be loyal, and that the people should've made sure their business was on point. Then talked about value and how he helped Lux.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
My thing is , dudes had whatever gripes they had for a while, but waited until after the Mook battle like "ok, not everyone is on his bandwagon anymore now I can say something" . Either speak on it or don't, but don't just come out the woodwork cuz cats feel he lost a battle

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
My thing is , dudes had whatever gripes they had for a while, but waited until after the Mook battle like "ok, not everyone is on his bandwagon anymore now I can say something" . Either speak on it or don't, but don't just come out the woodwork cuz cats feel he lost a battle
This. nikkas waited till he was in a bad spot to come for him all at the same time. shyt wild.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Especially Forbez....that's some fukk nygga shyt he's doin'. The timing is hella ironic, these issues been going on since the hollow battle, and NOW they wanna lynch Lux to the public. Not saying they should not feel how they feel, but why wait all that time to address it thru media when Lux takes an L against Mook. Dash vlog was dope though, his view point actually felt genuine...like "yeah Lux fukked up but how can we resolve the entire situation. I'm not doing this to bash dude, cause i really could go there better then anybody, but that's not in my character as a man".

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thats the part that bugs me about it. it seems like they ALL planned to jump on Lux after the Mook Battle on some "kick a nikka while he's down" shyt

If they had an issue then why not address it earlier?