ANOTHER female Hispanic NYPD member caught shoplifting

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Probably sees all the "regular" people that do it all the time and get away with it and figured she deserved some free shyt too. Senses of entitlement and/or deprivation outweigh money for a lot of folks

Daps
Cancel, of Hicksville, was in a Home Depot in Deer Park when she allegedly took $130 worth of merchandise at around 10:12 a.m. and another $30 worth just before noon, Suffolk cops said.

Court records show she stole a six-port electronic tool charger and a Beyond Bright Ultra light worth $128.97

She really went for some of the most stereotypically Messican stuff to cop :skip: who's the Handy Manny she need this for:jbhmm:

Timbs

Pro
Daps
Probably sees all the "regular" people that do it all the time and get away with it and figured she deserved some free shyt too. Senses of entitlement and/or deprivation outweigh money for a lot of folks
$160 worth of items at one time is insane though. I don't blame anyone that shoplifts within reason. They're jerking us with all this inflation

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
$160 worth of items at one time is insane though. I don't blame anyone that shoplifts within reason. They're jerking us with all this inflation
The light is between $15 and $70, depending on the model, and I'm guessing she didn't steal the cheap one, because the cheapest 6-port tool charger I see is $90. Neither of those is an essential item, so I can't play the inflation card for her. She can hold her own nuts :manny:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
She made 150k last year and decided to shoplift .... I do not understand.
She's doing it for the sport. Like that actress from some year back.

Cops love pushing boundaries too because their egos are on the moon. Take someone, give them a million TV shows based off their jobs and default hero status in culture at large. Give them the power to kill people and get away with it. You'll create a monster that feels they can say and do whatever they want