Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Please stop

150k in NYC is great!! Straight up.

I make HALF and I’m doing fine and I live alone and have a kid and in BK
I didn't say it was poverty. Also, different parts of NYC have large differences in cost of living.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I didn't say it was poverty. Also, different parts of NYC have large differences in cost of living.
You need to read. She lives in Hicksville. What does that have to do with NYC cost of living?

Also these new financial gurus saying 6 figures is not doing good in so and such city are liars and you silly people believe that nonsense

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You need to read. She lives in Hicksville. What does that have to do with NYC cost of living?

Also these new financial gurus saying 6 figures is not doing good in so and such city are liars and you silly people believe that nonsense
  1. IDK (or care) WTF a Hicksville is
  2. Money management can make 150 look like 250 or 50
  3. Why u mad?

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Property taxes in Suffolk county are insane though.

Not that I'm making excuses for this dirty pig. :hubie:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Property taxes in Suffolk county are insane though.

Not that I'm making excuses for this dirty pig. :hubie:
Property taxes are also high in Texas

If you can’t afford to live off 150K in country ass Suffolk county then take off your clothes and jump into the Atlantic Ocean. The migrants needs a place to stay anyway

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
This happened with a member of the school board a few years ago in my town (white woman)

There's a pattern going on here....

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Property taxes are also high in Texas

If you can’t afford to live off 150K in country ass Suffolk county then take off your clothes and jump into the Atlantic Ocean. The migrants needs a place to stay anyway

NYC and LI are expensive places to live, but for sure...if you can't make it off 150k (mind you that's her base, she really made 186k last year with overtime) then you need to reevaluate your money handling practices.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NYC and LI are expensive places to live, but for sure...if you can't make it off 150k (mind you that's her base, she really made 186k last year with overtime) then you need to reevaluate your money handling practices.
Long Island is expensive but manageable.

Nobody should ever feel sorry for a 6 figure earner. Its even worse that 6 figure earners are includes in the affordable housing lottery.