Another Naughty Dog Artist Jumps Ship.... Playstation 4 suffering "Mass Developer Exodus"

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

Developers jumping ship from the waitstation like that downed boat in korea

Nate Wells Leaves The Last of Us and Uncharted Developer Naughty Dog - TIME

PS4-exclusive Infamous: Second Son lead designer leaves Sony - GameSpot

Developers from major Playstation titles getting the fukk out of dodge, they must know something flabboi and the rest of the playstanleys don't :leon:

Meanwhile Microsoft announces new AAA exlcusive Eden Falls Xbox One studio Microsoft trademarks a new game called "Eden Falls" - GameSpot

while playstanleys celebrate getting AMAZING spiderman 2 a few weeks early :russ:

let the spin and pleas begin!

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Considering the last good spiderman game to come out was spiderman 2 for the OG xbox I certainly wouldn't be hyping it up like the Stanleys were in that other thread

You do know that just because something is a new ip doesn't mean it's even decent...the Xbox hAs the worst game of the year in it that happened to be a new ip.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Tell me about the subject of this thread and why developers keep leaving Sony? :ohhh:

:dead:

Here is his quote from the article, that explains it all

And he is moving to another sony studio
The truth is that any creative, vibrant industry is necessarily volatile; the only sure bet is that the next few years will not look the same as the last. Change is part of the job, but along with the upheaval and uncertainty, there’s opportunity and new challenges. It’s an exciting time to be a free agent and I'm going to go see what’s out there. Simple as that…"

Keep failing breh

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Link to this article since I posted a video?

Does this address the other 3 developers who left major studios I posted in the OP?
What dont you understand people are always moving in this business they see bigger and better jobs, new opportunities