Another One- Having Nikki Bella Full Time is a Wrap

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
Nikki Bella Told She Can Never Wrestle Full-Time Again

Nikki Bella was originally scheduled to appear on Monday’s episode of RAW, but never appeared.

Pro Wrestling Sheets reports that the reason she did not appear on the show was because doctors informed her that if she took any bumps on the show, it would set her recovery back. Nikki has also been told by her doctors that a full-time ring return would never be possible based on the severity of her injury.

Bella will meet with doctors in July for a CAT scan to see if the bone in her neck has fused. Bella is hopeful to return to WWE television in a part-time role if the surgery is a success.

Take this how you will, IDK how reputable this site is, but I'm seeing it on Twitter and we can wait for word from WWE.

While I'm far from a fan of hers, this really sucks for her. Wrestling cut short and no marriage or babies. Damn.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
My nikka @R=G like

2tlIO6X.gif

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
She broke a record, is the top star on Total Divas, and is Cena's BAE. I would chill; she's good to go. There's nothing left to do, pretty sure she hit a ceiling with her in-ring work.

She's a top 10 Divas kayfabe. And she has die hard fans, so she and Brie will make Hall of fame.

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
i would be sad to see her go out like this but honestly The Bellas ain't needed anymore :manny: we got plenty of fresh talent that needs the spotlight now in the divas division