Another Rapper broke.. Black Rob begs for help because Child Support is killing him

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Wonder how he Would've felt as a man if Diddy did come through and give him money for his kids :dame:

I wonder if he tried any other profession after leaving the industry.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wonder how he Would've felt as a man if Diddy did come through and give him money for his kids :dame:

I wonder if he tried any other profession after leaving the industry.
Doesn't look like he did.

I never quite understood artists that are in financial straits, yet also don't continue to release music.
I criticize Future all the time for his bullshyt, but he's also dropped 10 albums, 2 EPs, and 21 mixtapes - he's not going to let things go to waste.

Black Rob needs to get his health up, and rap his way out of this - Diddy needs to run him some money too - I think he'd be grateful for it considering he said "I need help."

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't look like he did.

I never quite understood artists that are in financial straits, yet also don't continue to release music.
I criticize Future all the time for his bullshyt, but he's also dropped 10 albums, 2 EPs, and 21 mixtapes - he's not going to let things go to waste.

Black Rob needs to get his health up, and rap his way out of this - Diddy needs to run him some money too - I think he'd be grateful for it considering he said "I need help."

What I cant get over is why you saying puff NEEDS to run him some money

He is not owed any money ...if he did rob and other's would have sued

What it is ...Is that diddy had the standard contract they signed ...they got paid

And when the artist was not recouping they was let go after the last album that's owed

Funny thing is lots of these artists fukked over the advance and sold thier publishing for cash

Now they upset ...

So if diddy just gave him money that would open the flood gates for others to go on social media tours for money

Does that make sense :usure:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny how people in this thread was clowning black rob for making all these kids ...

And being broke

And saying he needs to take responsibility

But now he sick the blame is on Diddy somehow

:unimpressed:

Daps
Thing about nuttin raw......it's not like you get broads pregnant EVERY TIME YOU SMASH.

If he knocked up 4, dude probably nutted in countless women, multiple times each :dame:. Child support is a bytch. If you have any kind of fame, never fukk with women that have less to lose than you do OR women that you have no desire to deal with after fukkin.