Another Rapper broke.. Black Rob begs for help because Child Support is killing him

sunny80

All Star
Daps
I saw a post saying to get with women on your financial level. This is good advice but if you get a woman pregnant and do not have any intention of having joint custody, most of the time you will still be required to pay.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
One child?

Let’s say you feed a child on $20/day, 20x30 days is $600/month. So you’re providing food at the very least with money left for essentials. Just imagine the cost if you had to foot the financial bill alone?
That's super liberal. Schools feed kids on a dollar or so a meal. If your small child is eating 600 a month in food, you're doing it wrong.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's super liberal. Schools feed kids on a dollar or so a meal. If your small child is eating 600 a month in food, you're doing it wrong.
You've seen how school meals look, right? EVERYONE deserves better than a $1 school meal, but I get if you're hungry and cant afford better. If you can afford to feed your family well, you should. With that said, I do agree that $600/month for a small child is a lot, at the same time, $6.50/meal, 3 times a day, isn't outrageous either but more suitable for an older child.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You've seen how school meals look, right? EVERYONE deserves better than a $1 school meal, but I get if you're hungry and cant afford better. If you can afford to feed your family well, you should. With that said, I do agree that $600/month for a small child is a lot, at the same time, $6.50/meal, 3 times a day, isn't outrageous either but more suitable for an older child.
My point is that kids aren't expensive to feed if you try. I wouldn't feed my child the shyt Baltimore City Public Schools fed me, but I would need significantly less than 600/mo. for him.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
him and one of my cousins got into a fight outside a liquor store in Plainfield back in the day.

lumped cuzzo up.
:francis:

in his defense i think he was bent tho so it doesnt really count.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the nikka ain't been in a rapper in 20 years, of course he's broke

nah. he put out an album, and a pretty good one I may add in 2011 on Duck Down. then he put out an album in 2015. his problem is he just aint do right. he blaming shyt on child support but he was doing dumb shyt like doing crimes then on top of that not appearing in court. He was drinking a lot and had a stroke. He wasnt living a healthy or productive lifestyle. you have to do that before you can even think about making music.

egsteel

All Star
Daps
first line off his album
'never had a dime, my life of crime'
son should be used to it by now :yeshrug:
Exactly, breh better let his instincts kick in and start moving packs or running up in nikkas houses.:birdman:

Last edited:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
How could it have gone another way?..this dude was commiting grand larceny while on tour,doing dumb shyt and blowing cash,who from that second run acutally did real numbers and got out of their contract with Puff?. How the fukk you sign a 10 album deal for 450k? Was his laywer on crack or did he just see $ and thought he would be the next Biggie ? I feel for dude, health complications(kidney stuff and a stroke i believe) and no budget for a pack of rubbers makes for a broke dude in any scenario. Thats the reason i look at Puff funny when he talks all his exellence shyt..enough money to last 4 lifetimes but not enough black exellence to lock dude up in what basically is worse than a 360 deal,even if he would go platinum off his first 2 albums,he'd still be in the hole.