Another Rapper broke.. Black Rob begs for help because Child Support is killing him

⠀⠀⠀

Superstar
Daps
he better special deliver that check every month :ufdup:

AlienatedComplexGrayfox-size_restricted.gif

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 'posed ta be poppin'

:rudy:

Another dusty mf complaining about financially caring for their kids but didn’t have one problem slanging raw dikk.

I don’t know his situation (wife, kids in the home, etc). But all I got from this is he still want to live flossy n shyt. Thankfully I have no outside children and mine live with me. Not talking down on breh but don’t sound like his head in the right place and yeah system is rigged but you made those babies and they need your support. I just don’t like it when people imply that a child’s life was a mistake.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of The Ocean
People blaming puff for these rappers making dumb decisions

same goes for Tupac signing a contract on a toilet paper, Dr Dre, Snoop and others signing with Suge and others doing the same shyt

Majority of these rappers come out talking about how they the boss, how they moving this coke and how they living this glamours life but a lot of these dudes are struggling worse than 9 to 5 people and now they blame others for their mistakes

Ray Charles and James Brown showed fools about owning your own stuff in the 60s and these so called hustlers how they tell u can’t even read or have someone else read what they signing

shout out to master p, jay z, Chamillionaire and others who learned about the snake music industry