Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:hubie: waiting for the facts. he seems mentally troubled

So just because he hears voices, pleaded insanity in a previous trial, has two mental health hospitalizations, was diagnosed with psychosis by a psychiatrist, called himself Black Jesus, and randomly walked around killing white guys, you're going to jump to conclusions and label him like that?

:stopitslime:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
i love how because these shootings were race related the mainstream picks it up quick as fucc

yet when mr.godwin was shot they ignored that shyt for 24 hours... if the shooter had been white, it would have been the top news item...

The media thinks they slick but I'm not falling for shyt. This struggle is about class-ism not racism but the media has people of all races suffering and fighting each other over bullshyt tension they're creating.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Too fishy. .

nikkas don't do shyt like this back to back

And yal know if it's one more what time it is ..

But it ain't looking legit . We'll see

Why not? Copycat crimes (and copycat suicides, for that matter) are the commonest thing in the world, especially when they get mass media coverage. One person pops off, other mentally unstable people see it all over the news and pick up the same idea.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
fukk this cave beast fukking nikka.

shouldve shot himself afterwards for being such a fukkin unknowing c00n

• Dap
Reactions: IVS
Daps
Reppin
St louis
21njh2g.png

wat6rr.jpg

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
he hugged up with a white bytch but he hates white people. GTFOH! Ol I'm gonna get you sucka ass...
im-gonna-git-you-sucka-kalinga-wife-eve-plumb-jan-brady-clarence-william-iii-review.jpg