Another shooting spree...this time in Fresno, CA

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
I love my people, but, we don't protect each other like we should.

That's square biz. We fight too much with our own damn family's.

Plus, I live in an area that we're the minority.

I hate saying this but we really aint people for real.. We are too sectioned off.. We clown based on regions we don't have control or say so over.. We kill over blocks we don't own... Lol and smh I don't know what to do. I do feel defeated... I feel that way because far too many of us are too gone and too comfortable.. Whats happening and been happening to black America is truly some of the worst shyt known to mankind.. I want to help fix and/or conquer but how?

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much shyt Black men put up with in America, it really is a shock only a few have snapped up to this point.

I think things are only going to get much worse in this Trump era. You going to see a lot of people just become unhinged regardless race.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I was thinking that old masculine generation type is collapsing beneath their own weight. Told to hold in their issues from a young age etc etc etc

it's because masculinity in the way we know it is a farce, you got countless Black men out here who can't even express themselves with words because they've been taught to express themselves physically. It's a lot of Black children scared of their unpredictable hot and cold fathers because they don't understand what he's going through and even if they could understand, he doesn't know the words to articulate it so he just sits in the car and smokes cigarettes until his nerves calm down.

:francis:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GLPhqsD.jpg

ywxHUX.gif

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's because masculinity in the way we know it is a farce, you got countless Black men out here who can't even express themselves with words because they've been taught to express themselves physically. It's a lot of Black children scared of their unpredictable hot and cold fathers because they don't understand what he's going through and even if they could understand, he doesn't know the words to articulate it so he just sits in the car and smokes cigarettes until his nerves calm down.

:francis:
:wow:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
They pulled up his vids from facebook twiittee etc

Sayn fukk cacs, etc kill whitey

Ill post em in a bit