Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Sidenote - it just hit me that a lot of fukkery in this phase is down to White women fukking up. :ohhh:

Wandavision and Multiverse Of Madness both down to Wanda.:unimpressed:
Loki had Sylvie intentionally restart the Multiverse over her personal grievances:gucci:
and now Cassie Lang. :snoop:

We're about 4, maybe 5 years from Abigail Brand demanding to speak to The Watcher.
White women are the cause of a lot of problems in the world

:unimpressed:

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
This variant has to be far more brutal to establish himself as a threat to the multi-verse
I think we will get that. I love Majors playing the somewhat complex villain roles now. I think the Stan wars we get next won’t even be about Marvel vs DC. Depending who they get to play Doom it might be Kang vs Doom Stan wars.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Sidenote - it just hit me that a lot of fukkery in this phase is down to White women fukking up. :ohhh:

Wandavision and Multiverse Of Madness both down to Wanda.:unimpressed:
Loki had Sylvie intentionally restart the Multiverse over her personal grievances:gucci:
and now Cassie Lang. :snoop:

We're about 4, maybe 5 years from Abigail Brand demanding to speak to The Watcher.
Wanda was a full blown irrational Karen in Dr. Strange MoM. lol

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Totally making up for that bag of dogshyt, Multiverse of Madness

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
If Kang is black....and he is a descendant of Reed's dad and Reed himself who are both white......does the FF4 reboot make Reed black? :patrice:
The comics just introduced Reed's black sister. But Nathaniel Richards has a football team of kids anyway