Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania starring Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Jonathan Majors, & Bill Murry Feb 17th, 2023

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel's like a shady dealer.Used to have that good stuff, but now adding more baking soda to the product.Thinking since they've cornered the market, and we're so strung out, it's the perfect time to double their dollars with the lessor dope.They see us as junkies "How dare these low life junkies have standards!" Arrogant, conniving, out of touch scum :pacspit:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
It had promise but there was too much terrible humor and Kang went out sad. I liked the reveal of all the Kangs, if only they would have made him a threat.
The more I think about it, he could have just left after he got his core back. No need to keep his daughter or janet. They really went out of their way just to make him lose

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
okay...and?

why would that exclude it?

Marvels looked terrible-ish from all those trailers, and it's a sequel isn't it?

Rep of the MCU and longevity of the character in cinema. I like the first film (don’t remember the second but I know it wasn’t bad), so when it was announced it was gonna be an automatic watch for me.

I don’t know what you mu fukkas wanted from this movie. I was satisfied, but then again, I don’t let the negatives (if there’s not much) affect me when watching movies.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Rep of the MCU and longevity of the character in cinema. I like the first film (don’t remember the second but I know it wasn’t bad), so when it was announced it was gonna be an automatic watch for me.

I don’t know what you mu fukkas wanted from this movie. I was satisfied, but then again, I don’t let the negatives (if there’s not much) affect me when watching movies.
:mjlol: you sound too invested like that loser EVF

I wasn't even directing my comment specifically to this film (I thought it was ok for where it was)

It was directed at your comment a trailer shouldn't turn a person off.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
It had promise but there was too much terrible humor and Kang went out sad. I liked the reveal of all the Kangs, if only they would have made him a threat.
regardless of anything actually in the movie (which i don't think is good,) i think the fatal flaw of Quantumania looking like absolute dogshyt was too much to get past from jump. this movie is fukkin ugly as hell, and honestly, not very inventive for what they had to work with

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:mjlol: you sound too invested like that loser EVF

I wasn't even directing my comment specifically to this film (I thought it was ok for where it was)

It was directed at your comment a trailer shouldn't turn a person off.

No, but m not invested into the MCU like I used to. I haven’t even seen all the tv shows; barely gonna finish Loki S1