Anthony Davis: Boston Celtics are on my list: All teams are on my list

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
AD has never pulled anything remotely close to this in his entire career.

He's probably feeling some type of way for how everything played out, and it's looking more like he clearly didn't want everything to go this way.

They got him out here looking worse than Leonard did last year
:mjlol:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
This is why Paul gets hammered because he only looks out for Lebrons best interest not his clients.

Him and Bron basically tried to force AD to LA

Breh that’s where he wanted to go though. Why are nikkas acting like AD wasn’t in on all of this. That shyt was all calculated action. AD was out in LA having dinner with Lebron and em...the fact that he even choose Klutch for his management showed what he wanted to do.

Maybe it did backfire....I didn’t see how it was gonna work in the first place. And now AD for the first time in his career is getting negative press, but he signed up for it

Mars

Superstar
Daps
You fools have no idea of what's going on between AD/Klutch sports. All of you are forming opinions and coming to conclusions based on your assumptions and bias. If Paul is strong-arming his clients how come Morris signed with OKC and not LA?

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You fools have no idea of what's going on between AD/Klutch sports. All of you are forming opinions and coming to conclusions based on your assumptions and bias. If Paul is strong-arming his clients how come Morris signed with OKC and not LA?

Because it’s Markief fukkin Morris :comeon: they don’t want all Klutch clients with Lebron they want the top one

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Anthony-Davis-If-the-Pelicans-are-waiting-for-Jayson-Tatum-they-could-get-screwed-by-Danny-Ainge.jpg

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
AD has never pulled anything remotely close to this in his entire career.

He's probably feeling some type of way for how everything played out, and it's looking more like he clearly didn't want everything to go this way.

They got him out here looking worse than Leonard did last year
:mjlol:

Dude was quiet as a mouse his entire career, never stirred anything.
Now in the past 2 weeks he's become Mariah Carey level diva.
"Oh y'all don't have only purple gatorade in my locker? I aint playing tonight"

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
I mean, based on the type of player and man he’s been in the league this far, the prior two weeks were 100% out of character for him and I don’t think a damn word that got leaked out came from him.

Doesn’t mean he really doesn’t/didn’t want to play for the Lakers, but everything else was Scott Boris levels of tactics without the subtlety required to pull it off.