Anthony Davis: Boston Celtics are on my list: All teams are on my list

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Notice he says all 29 teams are on his list. It doesn't mean he will re-sign with BOSTON. Which is key. He could still leave in free agency and head to LA.
That's two wasted years. Plus he always gets injured.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Here's (essentially) the full audio of his media day interview:

Note that he doesn't say Boston's on his list; he just repeatedly says that he never said Boston wasn't on his list. Even when asked directly if they were on his list he doesn't just say "Yes"

Also note that he talks about NYK being on his list, but so is Milwaukee cuz "he doesn't care about the market, he just wants to win".....key point here being he explicitly mentions the existence of a list.

Some time later, he does his on-air interview and the broadcast team asks him again, mentioning that since they've been working they didn't get to hear him....

...now he comes with this all 29 teams BS. Starts claiming there is no list.

So as a Boston fan, I'm not really buying any of this. Can't fault Ainge for dealing for him anyways and hoping the city/franchise wins him over (as it has so many other FAs who had poor opinions prior to joining) but it's definitely a big risk. I don't think he wants to play in Boston at all, at this point.

If any team other than the Lakers gives up assets for AD, that will be a big mistake. One year rental at most and he will definitely leave. I think that the Lakers shouldn't gut the team for this trade

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif