Anthony Davis: Boston Celtics are on my list: All teams are on my list

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
So are we gonna have a discussion or not? My trolling days ended years ago.
I can't tell by the fictional trades you're posting. :jbhmm:

Ingram and Kuzma are better than anyone you included; Ball is equal to Smart. Rozier is gonna want a big contract extension this summer and he's been ass most of the season. They won't even be able to trade him. Hayward is one of the worst contracts in the league and Horford makes no sense for the Pels. They could have created cap space with the Lakers deal and got better young players in return. None of those picks Boston can offer is high in the lottery.

Robert Williams has barely played all season and NO didn't want Zubac, who has proven something in this league.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh...back in the day the only real:gurl: type shyt was Peter Vecsey during the half of an NBA on NBC game. I'm a grown ass, 38 year old man with kids...what I look like being captivated by this TMZ ass bullshyt the league's been on for the last several years?

It's Coli brehs that legit love this gossiping ass shyt too...:scust:
How is trade destinations gossip ? Gossip is Brons mom dating delonte west

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
dL3x6Fj.jpg

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I can't tell by the fictional trades you're posting. :jbhmm:

Ingram and Kuzma are better than anyone you included; Ball is equal to Smart. Rozier is gonna want a big contract extension this summer and he's been ass most of the season. They won't even be able to trade him. Hayward is one of the worst contracts in the league and Horford makes no sense for the Pels. They could have created cap space with the Lakers deal and got better young players in return. None of those picks Boston can offer is high in the lottery.

Robert Williams has barely played all season and NO didn't want Zubac, who has proven something in this league.

BI is average just like Brown. Kuzma will want the bag just like If the were trading for Tatum. Horford can exercise his player option or could be used in a sign and trade. All of these are a wash. Boston have better picks. Terry has value yea less than last summer but value. Gordon contract can be absorbed into a team that missed out on free agency. Which would mean No would have to come off of 1 of them celtics 1st rounders.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
people getting on rich paul.

but we gonna forget AD's daddy coming out, saying he doesn't want his son going to boston, after how they treated Isaiah??

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BI is average just like Brown. Kuzma will want the bag just like If the were trading for Tatum. Horford can exercise his player option or could be used in a sign and trade. All of these are a wash. Boston have better picks. Terry has value yea less than last summer but value. Gordon contract can be absorbed into a team that missed out on free agency. Which would mean No would have to come off of 1 of them celtics 1st rounders.
Ingram is better than brown and has a much higher upside. He averaging 17/5/3 at age 21.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
This is a horrible look for Boston...like terribly bad.

Lakers promised 6 players and 4 picks...... Boston said hold on....we got something for you.

Lakers will likely make a lower offer..and Boston gotta be honest....anything less than what Lakers offered will be viewed as not having their words..

And him saying all 29 teams means he don't give a full he will do what he will do regardless....

This is another chess move by klutch....