Anthony Davis: Boston Celtics are on my list: All teams are on my list

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Horford turns 33 in June. Why the fukk would the Pels want him in any deal for Davis? :martin:
My inly guess, not sure how it works as the nba cap and trade rules/restrictions are odd compared to other sports, but woupdnt they have to include him to make the money work?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
My inly guess, not sure how it works as the nba cap and trade rules/restrictions are odd compared to other sports, but woupdnt they have to include him to make the money work?

No, horford will make more than ad in 19-20 including him would only work in a straight up 1 for 1 trade or if they take back some bad pelicans contracts

Smart,tatum,yabsuchle,williams +picks would be enough or smart,tatum,brown + picks

KOBE

Superstar
Daps

I aint mad over not trading away our entire team for some injury prone fakkit that likes getting his ass fiddled with by other men. :scust:

Him and Kyrie can be injury prone together on the Celtics for all I care.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I aint mad over not trading away our entire team for some injury prone fakkit that likes getting his ass fiddled with by other men. :scust:

Him and Kyrie can be injury prone together on the Celtics for all I care.
:russ:

"You would think I had.a violin the way I fiddle triggers.
How you older than me,
And still a lil nikka!"
:umad:

That word!

JSS

Pro
Daps
This reminds me of how Dwight Howard was sounding like when he asked to be traded. Dudes don't want to be seen as the bad guy. All I know is Magic better not offer up the farm anymore after they played his ass. We're better of signing a free agent.

Daps
Here's (essentially) the full audio of his media day interview:

Note that he doesn't say Boston's on his list; he just repeatedly says that he never said Boston wasn't on his list. Even when asked directly if they were on his list he doesn't just say "Yes"

Also note that he talks about NYK being on his list, but so is Milwaukee cuz "he doesn't care about the market, he just wants to win".....key point here being he explicitly mentions the existence of a list.

Some time later, he does his on-air interview and the broadcast team asks him again, mentioning that since they've been working they didn't get to hear him....

...now he comes with this all 29 teams BS. Starts claiming there is no list.

So as a Boston fan, I'm not really buying any of this. Can't fault Ainge for dealing for him anyways and hoping the city/franchise wins him over (as it has so many other FAs who had poor opinions prior to joining) but it's definitely a big risk. I don't think he wants to play in Boston at all, at this point.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He was clearly trying to save face here, if all 29 teams are on your list..why leave Pelicans?

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
He was clearly trying to save face here, if all 29 teams are on your list..why leave Pelicans?
he's only referring to next season

Toronto really showing other teams how to handle pre-Agency. It's basically a one year courting process. If you can't show an elite player what your team is about in one year then your team ain't shyt.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
AD has never pulled anything remotely close to this in his entire career.

He's probably feeling some type of way for how everything played out, and it's looking more like he clearly didn't want everything to go this way.

They got him out here looking worse than Leonard did last year
:mjlol:
Kawhi has recovered nicely from the shyt in SA.

If he leaves Toronto tho... Then he'll get hate again