Anthony Mackie Wants to Play Marvel’s Blade

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
They need to bring Wesley back as blade one time in the official marvel universe.
He was the only one holding it down for a while for them, and they got him ignored and out of continuity. SMH
They could give him a role in a movie just for the sake of it. Wouldn't have to be a starring role just a little 10-15 minute cameo in the next Marvel movie would be good with me.

Daps
They need the dude from get out. Elsa bloodstone trying to take blade to the sunken place.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
very true.

I am kind of disappointed in Marvel by not casting Snipes for a role in Black Panther. He's the one that was trying to get the movie made back in 90s even before he did Blade. He put Marvel on the map on film and they're giving him the shaft with no respect. Most people saw Blade on the strength of Snipes since only die hard comic fans knew who the character was. Snipes name and star power got the people in the seats back then.
:wtb:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
They need to bring Wesley back as blade one time in the official marvel universe.
He was the only one holding it down for a while for them, and they got him ignored and out of continuity. SMH

To me "Blade" ignited studios to take a chance on comic book movies again. I'd be dope to have a "Blade" Netflix show. Just retcon/ignore Blade Trinity n go from there. Hell throw Rosario Dawson on there.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Muthafukka you already Falcon! :what:

Lets get you to Sam Wilson Captain America fukkery 1st before we start Chris Evansing shyt homie!:what:

That was a Human Torch reference :youngsabo:

I was gonna say the same thing.

I can see why chris evans did it. the fukking FF movies were hot :trash: and there was no reason to stick with those. but anthony mackie is already in a successful franchise playing falcon.

I'd rather see a black dude that knows some martial arts play blade if they reboot the franchise.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
if arnold can still play a terminator at damn near age 70, why can't wesley still be blade when he's only in his 50's?

fukk Arnold as well
Nobody wants to see that old cracker bytch slurirng his words fukk out of here nikka
This is 2017 nikkas are high of Molly's bath salts and all kinds of shyt
The fukk i look like watching that shyt

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Snipes don't even look that old he's in pretty good shape too. He can definitely do another Blade if they wanted him to do it.
Dude could easily do a couple flicks.

Would love to see him return after how they did him dirty in his own movie, what other superhero movies have they tried to put the main character in the shade other than one with a black lead?

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Snipes don't even look that old he's in pretty good shape too. He can definitely do another Blade if they wanted him to do it.

Dude could easily do a couple flicks.

Would love to see him return after how they did him dirty in his own movie, what other superhero movies have they tried to put the main character in the shade other than one with a black lead?

I'm sure snipes would do it in a heartbeat. and yeah, dude appears to be far from flabby from when we saw him in the expendables.