giphy.gif

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
fukk Arnold as well
Nobody wants to see that old cracker bytch slurirng his words fukk out of here nikka
This is 2017 nikkas are high of Molly's bath salts and all kinds of shyt
The fukk i look like watching that shyt

If Robert Downey Jr still getting superhero/action roles and playing Sherlock Holmes, Tom Cruise doing mission impossible movies, K Reeves doing John Wick movies. Snipes can do the same. It's kind of messed up all the things RDJ did in the past gets swept under the rug and he's able to make a comeback. Snipes ain't do half the things and he can barely get a starring role in a major movie. His comeback shot was the expendables 3 but they sabotaged that by leaking it a month before release.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If Robert Downey Jr still getting superhero/action roles and playing Sherlock Holmes, Tom Cruise doing mission impossible movies, K Reeves doing John Wick movies. Snipes can do the same. It's kind of messed up all the things RDJ did in the past gets swept under the rug and he's able to make a comeback. Snipes ain't do half the things and he can barely get a starring role in a major movie. His comeback shot was the expendables 3 but they sabotaged that by leaking it a month before release.

Snipes can still do action and he don't look old at all. Here's a clip from his short lived show called the Player.

for crying out loud they had old ass ian mckellan being magneto

blade is just a vampire

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ye cos Ian me all was throwing spin kicks for jesus

tom cruise is 54 still doing mission impossible movies
the rock is 44
vin diesel is 49
will smith 48
daniel craig 49
jason statham 49
robert downey jr 51
clive owen 52
ray stevenson 52
jet li 53
denzel washington 62
liam neeson 64
samuel l jackson 68

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Muthafukka you already Falcon! :what:

Lets get you to Sam Wilson Captain America fukkery 1st before we start Chris Evansing shyt homie!:what:

That was a Human Torch reference :youngsabo:
This dude Mackie was just talkin about not wanting a Sam Wilson solo movie when asked a year or so ago, on some 'not every actor wants a solo movie franchise'... now he turns around talkin about he wants to star as Blade in a solo movie franchise :mjlol:

I remember this bc people were gettin on my case for clownin him for not trying to champion Sam Wilson as anything more than a side kick. Anyone whose read the comics knows that Sam has evolved into much more than that.

And yea, Mackie also wanted to be Black Panther before that :lolbron:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I grew up with Wesley as Blade though. Black excellence.

So that's who I want to see return as Blade. Even if for just one standing applause eruption at the theater when he appears.

But given that he is 55 years old (with nothing yet on the plate for the character), I understand if longevity wise it came down to rebooting the franchise with some young blood. Every year that goes by makes it that much more likely i suppose.

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
Yeah I could see him as Blade, also, this is kinda a long shot but
Mahershala Ali would be a dope blade
you know something he played so dope in Luke cage.

i think he could pull it off.

now what they need to do is make a damn bishop of x-men movie.