Anthony Weiner is in ANOTHER sexting scandal

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
No difference between this guy and Bill Clinton Billy just didn't have the tech back then... And Billy has been accused of actual rape

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
As disgusted as she seemed in some of the more salacious moments of 'Weiner', I am not surprised. The guy is a complete narcissist....As for Huma, if we switched gender, would anyone have much to say about her decision to leave? She has one of the higher profile positions in the nation, and to be constantly humiliated, and have her boss' judgement questioned is a major concern. If he wasn't such a narcissistic idiot, he would be in a comfortable position alongside Huma, had he cleaned up his act, not that he would be allowed in the Democratic parties elite again, but your wife as the senior advisor to the president.....Who knows what he will do? I don't think he can hold a job, he's so unlikable and arrogant.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
As disgusted as she seemed in some of the more salacious moments of 'Weiner', I am not surprised. The guy is a complete narcissist....As for Huma, if we switched gender, would anyone have much to say about her decision to leave? She has one of the higher profile positions in the nation, and to be constantly humiliated, and have her boss' judgement questioned is a major concern. If he wasn't such a narcissistic idiot, he would be in a comfortable position alongside Huma, had he cleaned up his act, not that he would be allowed in the Democratic parties elite again, but your wife as the senior advisor to the president.....Who knows what he will do? I don't think he can hold a job, he's so unlikable and arrogant.
Dude doesn't understand that he's a public figure in the US.

I think in a lot of other countries this shyt would be a non-story but he should know better.

Or maybe he does know better and doesn't give a fukk :yeshrug:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Dumbass^2. I don't get why these dudes, who know they are being watched, would do some shyt like this. He'd be better off flashing on a street corner or something than Twitter. I have feeling that marriage has had issues for a while though. Maybe the whole power/marriage of convenience thing.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Dude doesn't understand that he's a public figure in the US.

I think in a lot of other countries this narcissist would be a non-story but he should know better.

Or maybe he does know better and doesn't give a fukk :yeshrug:

Did you see 'Weiner'? Documentary? You will never question whether or not dude deserves his downfalls and comeuppances after watching that...He is almost entirely without humility, and full of delusion about himself and others, a textbook narcissicist. I saw him on Bill Maher about a month ago, and he does have intelligent stances on policy and social issues, but even on there, I think DL Hughley threw a softball line at him, and he reacted like an a$$hole, who was unable to laugh at himself. There was some deadpan humor in there maybe, but it was clear he resented the joke, which was a harmless throwaway.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I feel like he does it to get caught. Homey don't give a fukk. If the titanics sinking he's the one in the ballroom listening to the band play.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I feel like he does it to get caught. Homey don't give a fukk. If the titanics sinking he's the one in the ballroom listening to the band play.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Did you read this cats texts? Fool is really mentally diseased... everything relates back to sex with him.. he needs to see a shrink

Random broad: "I am starved!"

Weiner: "Do you want a juicy hotdog??"
:shaq:

Random Broad: "I feel really good after long gym session."

Weiner: "the gym gets me rock hard"
:demonic:

And this one is real, girl shows a pic of her leggings ripped at the seams in the ass area...

Random Broad: "Buns of steel"

Weiner: "I need a bigger hole than that."
:comeon: