Anti-gay Trump backed Ohio U.S. Senate candidate Bernie Moreno caught creating AdultFriendFinder account seeking gay sex

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Why is it always a conservative :heh:

Because deep inside they have gay tendencies but don't want to break the ice just yet. Hence, why the majority of them are on a warpath to pass laws in the name of Jesus, but will fukk on the low because God is not listening or seeing at that very moment until Sunday :francis:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Every time
Like clockwork
Always the people that wilding out at Gays just breathing that are gay themselves:mjlol:

full
Exactly lol

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
These DL guys must no be aware of how much political clout being a cock smuggler gets them, in both sides. Being a gay hard righter fascist is an easy grift. Just be gay but say anti gay shyt your peers are afraid to say

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I mean look at that dude in the thumbnail. I can smell virus from here.

What is it about gay white men that attract them to the side that thinks their behavior warrants death? This guy, Peter Thiel, that Milo whatever the fukk, Glenn greenwald...

There is something wrong with the gay white male psyche or I guess it's simply they value their whiteness above all else.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Somebody say "Hey, he want some bussy"
Hey, he want some bussy!
Lemme hear ya say, "Hey, he want some bussy"
Hey, he want some bussy!

:scust:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Republicans probably leaked this right? They gotta get him out the paint before the primary. If he wins though...it'll be another senate or congress election that Trump fukked up by pushing his sycophants into a nomination.