Anti-gay Trump backed Ohio U.S. Senate candidate Bernie Moreno caught creating AdultFriendFinder account seeking gay sex

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Maybe it speaks to how mentally tormented gay people are. He likes being gay but at the same time he hates gays. These queens will say anything to worm their way into position

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I've been telling people about these repressed homosexuals lol

Another example of a repressed homosexual is Corey Holcomb:russ:
I use to work with his guy who was always angry. He would walk around mad as fukk all the time. He never went off on anyone but men. He was always cool with me but he was definitely a head case.

Anyway one day he tries to book the gayest dude on our team on the low. The gay dude was confused and rejected the advance. Dude ends up going crazy and threatening to kill the owner of the company and his family on so wild random shyt.

He was definitely repressing some boy love feelings.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
They just want people to be gay in secret like them.

The fetish is ruined when people are open about it. Secrecy is part of what they like. They're a pro-abuse party. Whether it's parents brutally beating their children, or adults molesting kids. You'll always find Republicans ready to defend white men who do that shyt.

They may have thought people forgot about the pedophile that spoke for them.

I haven't forgotten
Nah, what's it's really about is deep self loathing as they are raised in these conservative Christian households. There is zero chance of them reaching the ranks they want being out and proud, and as mentioned they also despise themselves because they're not "normal". So they go through life pretending to rise in the political ranks, all the while having to repress their natural instincts. And when you repress your natural instincts, it manifests eventually in all sorts of ways - like signing up for Gay dating sites, or trying to meet men in public bathrooms in airports, etc. etc.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
These DL guys must no be aware of how much political clout being a cock smuggler gets them, in both sides. Being a gay hard righter fascist is an easy grift. Just be gay but say anti gay shyt your peers are afraid to say
It's an open secret too that many Fire and Brimstone type churches have gay choir directors and musicians even if the pastor condemns it.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I use to work with his guy who was always angry. He would walk around mad as fukk all the time. He never went off on anyone but men. He was always cool with me but he was definitely a head case.

Anyway one day he tries to book the gayest dude on our team on the low. The gay dude was confused and rejected the advance. Dude ends up going crazy and threatening to kill the owner of the company and his family on so wild random shyt.

He was definitely repressing some boy love feelings.
What in the hell:mjtf: