Anti-Vaxxer Logic on disease: "It’s Part of Your Plan in Life,"

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
lol Bill Gates father was a eugenicist. What is it his business to reduce the population in 3rd world, primarily darker skinned nations when it's people in the 1st world nations that are using up all of the resources and messing up the world? It's hilarious guys like Al Gore want this carbon tax and want us to have a tiny 'carbon footprint', but he lives in a massive mansion.

Al Gore is also going to Africa to tell them they need to 'manage their fertility.'

Bill Gates Foundation was banned in India
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Vaccine Empire on Trial in India

Last edited:

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
receipts?
I have to provide receipts for life experience? :skip: Regardless, here's an example of one instance where kids in the third world were used as guinea pigs (not the same as the one my mom got b/c I don't know the name) CDC Says It Erred in Measles Study And it was common practice contraceptive LARC devices would be advertised to local women under false pretenses, then surgically inserted with no guarantee of there being a doctor able to remove it in the future. Couple that with hormonal contraception treatments of dubious origin, Haiti now has the highest rate of cervical cancer in the world

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
I have to provide receipts for life experience? :skip: Regardless, here's an example of one instance where kids in the third world were used as guinea pigs (not the same as the one my mom got b/c I don't know the name) CDC Says It Erred in Measles Study And it was common practice contraceptive LARC devices would be advertised to local women under false pretenses, then surgically inserted with no guarantee of there being a doctor able to remove it in the future. Couple that with hormonal contraception treatments of dubious origin, Haiti now has the highest rate of cervical cancer in the world
its not really life experience, its tales about your mothers village. you're claiming that they are forcably sterilizing people and using untested vaccines, surely it would be reported. It's a journalists dream.
Link you attached is about a trial in LA where they used measles vaccine that had already been used for decades in Europe, and was Ok'd by the WHO. not really untested is it? so its not 'third world' and they weren't 'guinea pigs'

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
its not really life experience, its tales about your mothers village. you're claiming that they are forcably sterilizing people and using untested vaccines, surely it would be reported. It's a journalists dream.
Link you attached is about a trial in LA where they used measles vaccine that had already been used for decades in Europe, and was Ok'd by the WHO. not really untested is it? so its not 'third world' and they weren't 'guinea pigs'

Breh....there are numerous stories out there. 500,000 Kenyan women sterilized

Get jabbed to protect you from tetanus, find out you and 500,000 other women have been sterilized brehettes (the few that venture into HL to join the conversation)

Last edited:

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
Did we read the same article? The vaccine mentioned was never licensed for use in the United States and doctor's didn't tell parents this when giving it. Because of the correlation with infant death noticed during trials in 3rd world countries, the WHO later banned it. Irregardless, you can have your view and I have mine. I don't trust these vaccines

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
Breh....there are numerous stories out there. 500,000 Kenyan women sterilized

Get jabbed to protect you from tetanus, find out you and 500,000 other women have been sterilized brehettes (the few that venture into HL to join the conversation)
again, this has all been debunked,
Heres WHO direct response Summary Response to Kenya TT Vaccine Rumour updated 10Nov2014.pdf
heres another study Damage to Immunisation Programmes from Misinformation on Contraceptive Vaccines on JSTOR

"There is a situation where ant- β-HCG antibodies can be produced by the body and that can act as a contraceptive, however, this requires the administration of at-least 100 to 500 micrograms of HCG bound to tetanus vaccine (about 11,904,000 to 59,520,000 mIU/ml of the same hormone where currently less than 1 mIU-ml has been reported from the lab results.

As UNICEF also points out, there is no laboratory in Kenya capable of accurately making these sorts of measurements on non-human samples (such as vaccines):"

full article on the de-bunk Fear mongering about vaccines as “racist population control” in Kenya

So this is all trash started by the catholic church and pro-lifers.
The autism MMR is started by a charlatan
:francis:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
again, this has all been debunked,
Heres WHO direct response Summary Response to Kenya TT Vaccine Rumour updated 10Nov2014.pdf
heres another study Damage to Immunisation Programmes from Misinformation on Contraceptive Vaccines on JSTOR

"There is a situation where ant- β-HCG antibodies can be produced by the body and that can act as a contraceptive, however, this requires the administration of at-least 100 to 500 micrograms of HCG bound to tetanus vaccine (about 11,904,000 to 59,520,000 mIU/ml of the same hormone where currently less than 1 mIU-ml has been reported from the lab results.

As UNICEF also points out, there is no laboratory in Kenya capable of accurately making these sorts of measurements on non-human samples (such as vaccines):"

full article on the de-bunk Fear mongering about vaccines as “racist population control” in Kenya

So this is all trash started by the catholic church and pro-lifers.
The autism MMR is started by a charlatan
:francis:

Tell that to people on the ground Kenyan Bishops Oppose Tetanus Vaccine for Women, Children | Commonweal Magazine

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I bet you the Tuskegee experiments were considered 'conspiracy theory' for their day and there would be studies that would come out to debunk that as myths. If you think eugenecists like bill gates and al gore have positive intentions for India, African and other lands filled with darker skinned people, you are deluding yourself. You only have to look at the philosophical lineages of these guys. Look up Bertrand Russell and Thomas Malthus. These guys come bringing candy coated poison.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm completely ok with cats not getting their kids vaccinated as long as not one SINGLE DIME of tax money goes towards whatever issues that may occur as a result.

If your kid gets sick from a disease that there is a vaccine for you should have to foot the bill 100% for any medical expenses that come from that disease.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

Bill Gates father was head of planned parenthood. Planned parenthood has obvious eugenecist roots and has been one of the greatest causes of black death in recent history. These guys want to cull the black population.

this lame al gore is talking about how africa's fertility needs to be managed and how their population growth is contributing to global warming when in reality, it's the western world who is using up the most resources and contributing the most, but you don't ever hear him talk about culling the white population. Do you think whites would let a black man sit in the midst of them and tell them how they need their fertility to be managed as if they were some kind of farm animals?