Anti-Vaxxer Logic on disease: "It’s Part of Your Plan in Life,"

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
‘A mass sterilization exercise’: Kenyan doctors find anti-fertility agent in UN tetanus vaccine

" But it is the five-vaccination regime that is most alarming. “The only time tetanus vaccine has been given in five doses is when it is used as a carrier in fertility regulating vaccines laced with the pregnancy hormone, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) developed by WHO in 1992.” "

Historical Vaccine Safety Concerns Concerns | Vaccine Safety | CDC

^^^^^CDC even has a page of admitted vaccine incidences.............
They don't care about facts. This subforum is ablaze with stupidity.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
They don't care about facts. This subforum is ablaze with stupidity.

Nah, it's some smart and knowledgeable jokers up here.

Just a legion of posters....just like the regular U.S. population.... that get comfortable in the Cognitive Dissonance living room and the Stockholm Syndrome bedroom.

They make themselves at home on the intellectual zombie/sheeple plantation....

Ignorance is Bliss Realtors, LLC

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Listening to Mike Rivero he said that a few years back Natural News published a story about African Green Monkey kidney cells being added to vaccines. He said the mainstream media went stone cold savage on Natural News, with the regular modus operandi: dangerous kooks, looney toons, conspiracy nut jobs, etc.

Turns out..........................Natural News was completely correct and now vindicated by the CDC itself.

BREAKING: CDC confirms Natural News 100% CORRECT on report of African Green Monkey kidney cells used in vaccines – NaturalNews.com

CDC document bombshell reveals list of all vaccine excipients, including “African Green Monkey Kidney Cells” and fibroblast cells from aborted human fetuses … see the complete list – NaturalNews.com (I like how the article says that Natural News has saved copies of the CDC pdf, since information tends to get memory-holed :sas2:)

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
‘A mass sterilization exercise’: Kenyan doctors find anti-fertility agent in UN tetanus vaccine

" But it is the five-vaccination regime that is most alarming. “The only time tetanus vaccine has been given in five doses is when it is used as a carrier in fertility regulating vaccines laced with the pregnancy hormone, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) developed by WHO in 1992.” "

Historical Vaccine Safety Concerns Concerns | Vaccine Safety | CDC

^^^^^CDC even has a page of admitted vaccine incidences.............
youre linking to the same debunked kenyan tetanus lie

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
youre linking to the same debunked kenyan tetanus lie

Ok. You may be correct about this particular tetanus sterilization story in Kenya.

However, it doesn't take away from my other posts about the ingredients being put in them or the CDC admitting incidences over decades, or the CDC whistleblower admitting cpnnection between vaccines and autism.

Alot of these diseases are literally sanitation based. If they had infrastructure diseases like polio could be wiped out. Which is really what happened in the U.S.

Again I'm not against the theory and application of vaccines, but money and other agendas are connected to them. Remember they got the documentary Vaxxed shutdown in movie festivals. A movie festivals that are supposed to be the epitomie of sharing ideas and stories, an opposing viewpoint was deemed unacceptable by corporations and governments that sponsored particular events..

Last edited:

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
However, it doesn't take away from my other posts about the ingredients being put in them

This is not hidden, as the biased naturalnews claims, this info is on the CDC website. The vaccines have various ingredients e.g. plant extracts, casein, egg protein, bovine/canine/bovine/primate etc etc. Is your beef with CDC using animal extracts? Should they be vegan or should they be inorganic, or is it on some animals? Surely the issue is whether it is harmful or not, and whether they are knowingly injecting people with harmful product.
or the CDC admitting incidences over decades, or the CDC whistleblower admitting cpnnection between vaccines and autism.
ive shown you that the pioneer of MMR-Autism, Andrew Wakefield is a total fraud
i have shown you the Kenya sterlisation was at least incorrect, or intentional fraud.
Now i'll show you why Thompson is a fraud:

He says they destroyed the evidence found in a study in 2002 in a 'garbage can', but CDC stored info digitally on spreadsheets and databases to do the statistical analysis on, its not 1940s Poland.
He then says he kept hard copies because he thought something was 'illegal'.

Then a decade later, instead of going to the whistle blower to the normal channels what does he do, he links up with Brian Hooker an antivaxxer autism parent scientist. Hooker reanalysed the original data and published a study with a link between MMR and AA boys vaccinated between 24-35months old, it works out to about a sample size of 13! Analysis and Reanalysis: The Controversy Behind MMR Vaccinations and Autism, part 2. This study was ripped to shreds, then he had to retract it. Retraction Note: Measles-mumps-rubella vaccination timing and autism among young African American boys: a reanalysis of CDC data. However, not before he went on a PR rampage with another scientist, guess who, the same fraud of the century Andrew Wakefield! The guy who made Vaxxed.

Lastly Thompson gave all the CDC documents to congressman Posey, a quack who is a Birther an receives donations from Antivaxx groups, to get a congressional hearing on this, rather than push for more studies to find links. Why is that? Because antivaxx is all about media and noise, not facts. These 1000+ pages of documents are public record and no one found any cover up.

I hope you see how this all came together: AV scientist gives CDC data to another AV scientist, Hopper, who publishes a study then retracts it, BUT still does PR with the Original fraud AV Wakefield. They all petition AV & Birther Posey to go on congress floor for more PR, and they release VAXXED.