Anti-Vaxxer Logic on disease: "It’s Part of Your Plan in Life,"

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
I'm completely ok with cats not getting their kids vaccinated as long as not one SINGLE DIME of tax money goes towards whatever issues that may occur as a result.

If your kid gets sick from a disease that there is a vaccine for you should have to foot the bill 100% for any medical expenses that come from that disease.
what about the child :lupe:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
what about the child :lupe:
raw

fukk EM :yeshrug:

Anti-Vaxxers are the same as Flat Earthers and Climate Change deniers. You are a threat to the progression of the human race.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
@Menelik II you have awakened the original rednecks of the forum btw

They don't contribute in any way shape form or fashion outside of discouraging medical treatment.

Don't worry, they'll argue they're not like the tea party or trumpset, but their posts here are all the proof you need. They were the originators of clinging onto fake website and circulating fake news.

tenor.gif
@thekingsmen

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps

They don't contribute in any way shape form or fashion outside of discouraging medical treatment.

Don't worry, they'll argue they're not like the tea party or trumpset, but their posts here are all the proof you need. They were the originators of clinging onto fake website and circulating fake news.

tenor.gif
@thekingsmen
:russ::russ::russ:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I have an article from a fake news organization in the liberal mainstream media.

Bucharest (AFP) - A measles outbreak in Romania has killed 17 children and infected thousands more since September due to poverty and an anti-vaccination movement, local media reported Saturday.

Romanian health minister Florian Bodog said that none of the children who died from the highly contagious virus had been vaccinated, adding that the last victim was a one-year-old girl from the northern city of Satu Mare.

More than 3,400 people have been infected since February 2016 compared with the year before when the country registered seven cases but no deaths, Bodog said, according to the Hotnews.ro site.

He urged people to get vaccinated, saying it "is the only effective way to prevent the disease".

Measles is a contagious respiratory illness characterised by high fever and the eruption of small red spots.

The World Health Organisation recommends two doses of vaccination, the first by a child's first birthday, to ensure immunity and prevent outbreaks. Such vaccinations should cover 95 percent of the population.

But Bodog said only 80 percent of Romanians receive the first vaccination dose and just 50 percent receive the second.

In Romania, poverty, the lack of access to health services, and the percentage of parents who refuse to vaccinate their children are at the heart of the recent epidemic.

Religious organisations and public figures have led recent anti-vaccination campaigns.

According to the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control, while Europe as a whole has made progress against the virus, Romania is still considered high-risk for transmission, along with Belgium, France, Germany, Italy and Poland.

In poor countries, many people simply do not have access to the $1 vaccine (94 euro cents), but the WHO has pointed out that children in affluent countries have a greater risk of infection because of scepticism about immunization.

Measles outbreak in Romania has killed 17 children

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
i guess you don't know how all this MMR-Autism lie started then

Is William Thomson a quack or all of a sudden unqualified to be working as a scientist for the CDC JUST because he spoke on something counter to the pharmaceutical industries interests? Especially when it's specifically concerning something to BLACK PEOPLES detriment...

:mjlol:

I think yall are underestimating cacs.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm completely ok with cats not getting their kids vaccinated as long as not one SINGLE DIME of tax money goes towards whatever issues that may occur as a result.

If your kid gets sick from a disease that there is a vaccine for you should have to foot the bill 100% for any medical expenses that come from that disease.

I'm not ok with this at all, because their unvaccinated kid could very well go to school and get my kid (and a bunch of other kids) sick.

But anti-vaxxers are generally too stupid to argue with, so it is what it is. :yeshrug:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm fine with putting anti-vaxxers down like cattle.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
they can oppose it, but their claims are totally baseless nothing what they say makes sense. its even ripped to shreds on snopes.com

you can't give a woman a hormone shot and make her permanently infertile, why you think women need to get contraception shots every 3 months :jbhmm:

‘A mass sterilization exercise’: Kenyan doctors find anti-fertility agent in UN tetanus vaccine

" But it is the five-vaccination regime that is most alarming. “The only time tetanus vaccine has been given in five doses is when it is used as a carrier in fertility regulating vaccines laced with the pregnancy hormone, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) developed by WHO in 1992.” "

Historical Vaccine Safety Concerns Concerns | Vaccine Safety | CDC

^^^^^CDC even has a page of admitted vaccine incidences.............

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tenor.gif
@thekingsmen

:russell: wake me up when your soft posting ass can provide evidence.