Antonio Brown beefing with Tom Brady... photoshops a nude of his ex wife

Ozymandeas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brady a good dude for helping him out...the universe will give him good karma for that.

Antonio Brown will continue to have issues because he's batshyt crazy.

Ozymandeas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You c00ns are too stupid to see motivation behind AB's attacks. He is openly disrespecting biggest white football star in order to send a message that black athletes are sick of racist minstrel show called NFL where heroes are always white and black people can only be heroes in a supporting role to main white hero such as Steve Smith helping carry bum ass Jake Delhome to Superbowl or Von Miller winning it for Mathew Stafford and Peyton Manning.

:mjlol:

And I'm a guy that supported Kyrie from Day 1.

Shut up.

Antonio Brown is a disloyal clown. All he's done is shown people to let him drown in the future.

Last edited:

shotgun

Superstar
Daps
it’s wild that the message he sent to brady applies SPECIFICALLY to him…it describes AB to a tee so much I honestly thought brady sent it to him despite it saying “To: TOM BRADY”
glad im not the only one that thought that. i was confused at first "is he really that crazy and unaware" makes sense now lol.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Tom created this monster
He took him in and helped him out all while everyone else called him toxic and said he needed help
Tom only saw the benefit of winning football and didn't think about the snake he was getting in bed with

Now the snake has shown him his fangs and now everyone is saying I told you so but Tom is acting the most shocked because he thought he fixed his character when AB was just waiting to snake him imo

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
he gonna expose how brady cheated to. brown gonna do anything to irritate brady cause brady didnt tell the team to bring him back.lol