Antonio Brown beefing with Tom Brady... photoshops a nude of his ex wife

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
he gonna expose how brady cheated to. brown gonna do anything to irritate brady cause brady didnt tell the team to bring him back.lol

:why:
Brady was the one who got him the job..matter fact he got him a job in New England as hell before AB himself fukked that up.

You really think Tampa was gonna bring him back after ran to the locker room shirtless while the game was still going on?

broller

Superstar
Daps
it’s wild that the message he sent to brady applies SPECIFICALLY to him…it describes AB to a tee so much I honestly thought brady sent it to him despite it saying “To: TOM BRADY”

Brady did send it to him

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
We sweep mental illness under the rug in the black community so kudos to our consistency for doing the same. nikka is nuttier than squirrel shyt.. CTE aside.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tom created this monster
He took him in and helped him out all while everyone else called him toxic and said he needed help
Tom only saw the benefit of winning football and didn't think about the snake he was getting in bed with

Now the snake has shown him his fangs and now everyone is saying I told you so but Tom is acting the most shocked because he thought he fixed his character when AB was just waiting to snake him imo
TB hasn't even acknowledged this clown how is he "acting" like anything?

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
he gonna expose how brady cheated to. brown gonna do anything to irritate brady cause brady didnt tell the team to bring him back.lol
False, I’m an AB Stan and if he had this info that shyt would have already been released. He making up fake pics so if he had this info we’d have been seen that shyt.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
AB.gif