any breh been to a gun show?

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of The Ocean
naw in Bakersfield

cool... i usually good deals at gun shows .. here's my shotgun i got for like 200 bucks

KIMG0003.jpg

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
thats where I got my first joint from.... got a nice deal... I was shocked to see as many brothers there as well... we need to start protecting ourselves and families, no one else is.
im in the south, I see bill boards for these shows all the time...
imagine if we line up at gun shows like we do when jordans come out
:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
thats where I got my first joint from.... got a nice deal... I was shocked to see as many brothers there as well... we need to start protecting ourselves and families, no one else is.
mad brehs are weaponless these
nikkas out here sharing guns and shyt

Last edited:

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx

62381345.jpg

FSP

Banned
Daps
Years ago when I was working security, I had to do security at one. It was pretty boring tbh. You can pick up some fire ass hot sauces, rubs, and jerky from them tho.
They seem like thinly veiled advertisements to buy assault rifles and that's it

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I used to go frequently when I was obsessed with guns but I haven't been to one since 2011. The first time I went was August of 2008 and I bought a .380 FEG PA-63 pistol. Second time was the weekend after the 2008 presidential election and it was PACKED. I guess because everyone figured with Obama winning he would bring back the assault rifle ban and have stricter gun control laws. I ended up buying a semi auto AKM. Every time I went to a show those cacs were always like :stopitslime::birdman::mjpls: to me like I didn't belong there. Lots of NRA folks and right wing conservatives. The only black people I saw weren't buying anything they just wanted to browse and look at the guns. I haven't purchased a gun in years at a show because I don't feel comfortable around a lot of white folks especially at a gun show. If I buy a gun that I really like I just buy one off of gunbroker.com and have it shipped to a private FFL dealer or a local gun shop.