any breh been to a gun show?

King Poetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County , California
Breh are u telling the truth? You got that for just 200?

Yup.. this dude company was going under because of California gun laws, so he was selling his shotguns only cheap... he wanted 300, but I broke him down to $220 or $230..

Shotguns are not that expensive, especially a lot of Mossbergs

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
@richaveli83 What is a "private ffl"? How does shipping to a store work? What benefits are there to not shipping to a home?
Private FFL is someone who has a FFL license but they don't run/own a store. The guy I used do the transfer lived like 10 minutes away from me and would give me a discount to do the transfer. Besides the short distance from where I lived I preferred dealing with him over a regular gun shop. Whenever I go into a gun shop I feel really uncomfortable because the employees and other customers were always on some :birdman: towards me.

Shipping to the store is pretty much the same as a private ffl dealer.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
going to one out here later this month
Yeah, I've been to one. It was a small one, and very lame. Just a bunch of used guns. Crap ton of accessories.
Big gun shows have more of the same, but more variety and amount of used guns.
Really, the selection at Bass Pro Shops is better. That's a hunting/camping/fishing mega store.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
@richaveli83 What is a "private ffl"? How does shipping to a store work? What benefits are there to not shipping to a home?

Private ffl's are usually a lot cheaper too. My lgs charges $100 per vs my private who charges $50 and will do multiples under the same order for an extra $25. Plus he seems like the type that would set his house on fire before handing over anybody's info lmao. I haven't bought a registered gun since they passed the law that all long guns go into a government database now. I just rock 80% ar lowers and ak flats.

Daps
I've been to the Nation's gun show in PA, and I go to the local one when it roles around every few months. Usually drop 1-2k per visit.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Private FFL is someone who has a FFL license but they don't run/own a store. The guy I used do the transfer lived like 10 minutes away from me and would give me a discount to do the transfer. Besides the short distance from where I lived I preferred dealing with him over a regular gun shop. Whenever I go into a gun shop I feel really uncomfortable because the employees and other customers were always on some :birdman: towards me.

Shipping to the store is pretty much the same as a private ffl dealer.
Same here. When I bought my shotgun, I asked the dude behind the counter for some 00s, and was basically like "What are you going to do with those:mjpls:" I'm like "Home protection fool :comeon:. I just want to make sure that anybody that's foolish enough to come in on me and mom dukes ain't gonna make it out. They be on that shyt at the range too. They act like cuz I'm black, I'm in there on some turning the gun sideways shyt, and don't know proper gun safety and etiquette :martin:. And don't give an opinion on anything gun related. They turn into John Wayne and shyt, and act like condescending a$$holes towards you. "You like Glock?:bryan:. "You own a High Point?" :mjlol:"You prefer .40 S&W over .45 ACP? :pachaha:. I don't need that shyt :camby:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Don't. Unless you plan on firebombing all the white supremacists tables.
Unless you live in California...

I've been to a gun show here and it was a healthy mix, Latino, white folks, black people who tuck their polos into their jeans, lesbian black women. It was the least intimidating gun show/shop environment I've ever been to.

wilburn burchette

got his ass
Daps
Reppin
Felladelphila
Unless you live in California...

I've been to a gun show here and it was a healthy mix, Latino, white folks, black people who tuck their polos into their jeans, lesbian black women. It was the least intimidating gun show/shop environment I've ever been to.

True, the south can be a mix as well but in my experience (haven't been to one in years) it was pretty heavy on the neo nazi presence.

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
went to my first one when I was 19

the :mjpls: was strong I mean very strong

Khadafhi

50 States
Daps
Reppin
Omaha's Flyest
I went to one out here in fremont. They had silencers, rocket launchers and all kinds of shyt. They also dont check