Any brehs out there eating off car sales?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm bout to start selling cars at a pretty big Honda dealership. The cars & clientele are all there, I just gotta learn the business.

Car sales is more or less entry level, many places offer paid training, and the earning potential can be pretty significant if you put in the work & are good with people. Are there any brehs out there who have personally done this as a come up?:jbhmm:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I haven't myself but I wish I had done it when I was younger as a first job or something. Being a car salesman teaches you how to interact with people and market yourself in this cutthroat business driven world we live in.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
I'm bout to start selling cars at a pretty big Honda dealership. The cars & clientele are all there, I just gotta learn the business.

Car sales is more or less entry level, many places offer paid training, and the earning potential can be pretty significant if you put in the work & are good with people. Are there any brehs out there who have personally done this as a come up?:jbhmm:

Considering gas prices are low & car/truck/suv sales are at all time high you should be able to make some serious loot if you're knowledgeable on the product & professional.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Did this for a while. You can eat good off the business. Can be a lot of hours tho.

Word I know I'm bout to sign up for that work life but I need to make this bread :sadcam:. Once you got past the learning curve, about how much were you or your peers making a month?:gurl:

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
Word I know I'm bout to sign up for that work life but I need to make this bread :sadcam:. Once you got past the learning curve, about how much were you or your peers making a month?:gurl:

Funny thing about sales is - there is always one or maybe two guys there killing it. They make over 100k a year. The average car salesman, on the other hand, probably makes about 50k a year. The car business has a high turn-over rate; some get the job and can't make it. Also a lot of salesman like to hop around at different dealers. If you work at it, you will make money. A lot of people slack off and just jerk around at work.

A lot of dealers want you to be at 8 to 9 cars a month, at least when I did it. Most places will fire you if you don't produce. Can't have people taking out draw checks and not paying them back.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
He's probably doing moderately better than Gina and Shakes :manny: