Any Coli brehs get laser eye surgery ?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
My girl got it a couple years ago. It’s a shame because I LOVED her look with glasses. But oh well...

Anyway one eye was fine. The other got an abrasion during the process and it was painful as fukk. She was on pain meds and eye drops for about 3 months while it healed. It was so bad she would just be sitting there in tears sometimes.

But now everything is healed and her vision is perfect.
Wtf:laugh: I would of sued everybody involved.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Whats that?and how did you know it was detached

It happens behind your eye, the retina can detach due to stress, injury or in my case just randomly. Occurs more often in people that are near sighted.

The retina is what feeds your eye blood and oxygen, once it detaches cells in your eye start dying with affect your vision. You know you have it when there's a change of vision in your eye or eyes, usually blurryness. When something like this happens, make sure you see the OPHTHALMOLOGIST not an optometrist, they actually know more about your whole eye and the retina. They will do a 3d scan and check the cones and layout of your eye to confirm the retina detachment before sending you off to surgery.

The surgery is a few processes. Due to the retina detachment this usually leads to a microscopic tears and leaks in the eye which need to be sealed. The doctor will examine your eye physically, find all the leaks and Mark them. Then he or she will use the green laser to shut them. Depending on how many leaks you have, this process can have you coming back and forward over a week.

the gas bubble is inserted into your eye at any given point to make the eyeball reattach to the retina by increasing the pressure in your eyeball, it's something oil or scaline based and it stays in your eye for like two weeks.

My case was severe and my leaks were in difficult spots so I had to go in everyday for a week. The process is rough on your eye so when you leave the operation you'll look like a zombie.

You also have to sleep in a certain position for like 2 weeks straight so the gas bubble can hold in your eye properly. Watch a few detached retina videos on YouTube for the whole experience.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I had it done over a year ago, best money I ever spent. I've had no problems since and my vision is better than 20/20.

Daps
I got PRK 12 years ago. Cost $1500 each eye. Best money I ever spent. Got it when I was young, haven't had any issues since getting it. :blessed:

The procedure itself was painless and quick. I was awake the whole time. For each eye, the nurse would count down from 60 and the procedure was done. Don't even know if they made it all the way down to 1. :heh:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I got mine done 11 years ago. I was told It’ll be good until I hit around 50 then I’ll need glasses or another surgery. I haven’t had any serious side effects.

Whoever said you should have someone to take care of you for a couple days is correct. You’ll be light sensitive for a few days so you’ll want to stay in the dark.

The laser is computerized so it’s almost impossible to cut your eyes the wrong way. I know cuz the computer wouldn’t cut cuz I wouldn’t keep my eye still. The dr was pissed lol. Backed up his whole day :russ: Eventually my eye was still enough to cut. On to eye 2 :lolbron:.

As soon as they finished they told me to sit up and read the clock from across the room and I could see it perfectly.

I’d do it again. Matter of fact I probably will when I turn 50ish it won’t last as long as the first but :yeshrug:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My friend had it ~2 years ago since he had been wearing contacts for too long (10+years)

He says he's still sensitive to light post surgery, has flux (orange screen) running on his Mac 24/7. I think he regrets it.