Any Experience with Fiverr?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'm working with some comrades to develop this app to sell to companies in the energy industry. And we have one company I got in contact with through a friend that liked the sample I provided them but my contact (who works for them) said that a formal business proposal of benefits, cost savings, etc would go a long way.

I figured, alright bet, I can do that. Mind you, I've never written a business proposal before, but I at least began doing in-depth research in industry trends, getting stats from different articles, graphics, etc that I can use to build my case, also talking to subject matter experts that I know form past jobs... but another friend said that I can just hire someone on Fiverr to write me a business proposal and it'll be on point. Just give them whatever research I've done so far, with some guidance and they'll be able to write something thrill.

So I looked on Fiverr.com. And i noticed that some of the prices go from $10 to like $200 for "premium". :patrice:

Any of you guys have experience hiring people from fiverr? Is it one of those you get what you pay for things or is it not that serious?

Any guidance would be appreciated.