Any idea when car prices will go back down?

trapnerd

All Star
Daps
Those camaro prices have always been high - especially an ss. I don’t see them coming down anytime soon.

Your best bet is to search the country and find a dealer that will sell you a new one at msrp, and make a road trip back home if you have too.

I just bought a 2019 mustang gt vert w/ low miles and I kick myself because probably could have got a brand new one for not that much more.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I heard that some dealerships gonna be selling new cars for less than 30k soon because new car sales are at a 15 year low.

I'm helping someone get a car every dealership I've been told me it's a 6 montj wait and all they have is used cars which are priced at almost the level of a brand new one

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
No. Honestly don't care, Uncle Sam doing shyt at the last minute. :comeon::unimpressed:
A common thing with our ppl. Anyways it’s likely never going down, since all the nations agreed to make them more expensive, to discourage purchase and stop production of them within the next 10yrs. Straight out of his mouth.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most consumer goods are not going down. They might not go up at the rate we've seen in the past year but definilty not going down unless there is a major economic collapse.
Manufacturers are much better at controlling their output to make a profit and not end up with a surplus.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The big 3 V8s might be subject to the fact that after 2024 only the Mustang and Corvette will be left ICE wise. That, plus economic conditions, might be kinda hard to get a decent example of a 6 speed anything.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Those camaro prices have always been high - especially an ss. I don’t see them coming down anytime soon.

Your best bet is to search the country and find a dealer that will sell you a new one at msrp, and make a road trip back home if you have too.

I just bought a 2019 mustang gt vert w/ low miles and I kick myself because probably could have got a brand new one for not that much more.

Used, No they haven't, they weren't on my radar back then, but I had seen the prices prior to Covid.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
My local Honda dealership that is one of the biggest in the area hasn’t had a new Accord or Civic just sitting on the lot since the world ended.

It’s the flagship of one of those giant auto malls and they always had a fleet of the blue or gray Civics with the cloth interior ready to sale.