Any man that feel like he don't need a woman is an fukking idiot

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Because i was angry today....and this female starting talking about prince and me being me thought "Im not worried about that, bytch I'm trying to eat(get money) she said it runied her day and after a while I thought about it and she was right. This man had an impact on billions of lives and deserve all the respect in the world. And it calmed me down and humbled me...we need women to keep our sanity and calm us...or else we'll be in uncontrollable rage

No way u can go a lifetime, without the company of a female......I thinkthose MGTOW guys r going to snap. Because women r very nurturing. Every man need a female or they'll become sociopaths. And its beyond sex, sex is just a temporary pleasure. It's only a quick fix. Every man need somebody to rub his back and tell him everything is going to be alright and to vent his frustrations about life to ..men also need women to watch his health....that's why this abandon women movement is dumb....

We need to abandon hoes, feminst, thots, stuck up bytches etc....but good women should get a ring...and if u want some side p*ssy...just discuss it with her rationally, who knows she might agree...if not, just jack off or man up and stay faithful....

but I think any man that plan on staying single is an fukking idiot...because u don't even have to get married... Just have a long term girlfriend, that way its like having a wife but you won't have to lose ur shyt...my mom and dad been together for a long time but they're not married

:dahell:Can't co-sign this, but do you breh.