Any Of Yall Celebrating Christmas Next Month? (Capitalistic Sham)

Yall Celebrating Christmas?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Like I said, when I become a dad Imma teach my kids the truth about the world. I'll buy them a gift, but I'm going to tell them that even though Christmas is Pagan it's about giving.

However, Christmas is a capitalistic hustle :francis: XXX means unknown, so how could Jesus birthday be the 25th when it never said that?

Anyway, have fun :pachaha:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Who gives an F about the capitalism behind it. You buy a gift for the kids and move on.

I love Christmas because you don't get to see all of your family in one room like that regularly. People flying from all over just to hang.

No work that day either.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I enjoy the Christmas season I like the music I like the decorations and I like the fact that it brings families together however I do not like people who go crazy shopping for Christmas gifts and I personally only by my nieces and nephews gifts because they are kids and they can't make the determination if they really want to celebrate it or not but once they become 18 or 21 they are on their own LOL

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Who gives an F about the capitalism behind it. You buy a gift for the kids and move on.

I love Christmas because you don't get to see all of your family in one room like that regularly. People flying from all over just to hang.

No work that day either.

/thread