Any of yall old heads ever heard of Top Authority?

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something To Blaze To reached #21 on Billboard's Top R&B Albums chart in April 1994. The "rolling g-funk trio" (as allmusic describe members Shotgun, Dalo and Flex) followed up with Rated G for Wrap Records in 1995. It featured scratches from DJ Aladdin and reached #16 on the Top R&B Albums chart. allmusic considers 1997's Top Authority Uncut (The New Year) to be their best release. It peaked at #21, with the single "World War III" charting at #37 on Billboard's Hot Rap Singles. In 2009 Top Authority returned with their fourth album, kush music, on which MC Breed and Do or Die make guest appearances. - wikipedia

I truly didnt know they came out with a fourth :dwillhuh: im having a listening party after the game tonite.....I also didnt realize they was this well recognized

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:jbhmm:

what yall think flex still got it tho :whew:

if i ever finish this album im defiantly getting a verse from these nikkas on some throwback shyt

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I DIDN'T HEAR ABOUT THEM UNTIL WAY AFTER THEY WERE OUT. AIN'T THEY FROM FLINT OR SOME shyt? I JUST REMEMBER A GUY ON MY JOB PLAYING THE shyt OUT THEM.