Any of yall old heads ever heard of Top Authority?

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I DIDN'T HEAR ABOUT THEM UNTIL WAY AFTER THEY WERE OUT. AIN'T THEY FROM FLINT OR SOME shyt? I JUST REMEMBER A GUY ON MY JOB PLAYING THE shyt OUT THEM.
yea they some flint nikkas i used to fukk with them hard back in the day....my homie had my CD and got jacked and they stole everything in his car this was back in 98...i qA just thinking about them the other day and looked them up

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
yea they some flint nikkas i used to fukk with them hard back in the day....my homie had my CD and got jacked and they stole everything in his car this was back in 98...i qA just thinking about them the other day and looked them up

HIS NAME WASN'T QUENTIN WAS IT? THAT'S THE GUY FROM MY JOB. SAME THING HAPPENED TO HIS CD. I HAD TO FIND A COPY ONLINE TO BURN FOR HIM.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na. :russ: It was jelani. That nikka Hands is legend out in them ga streets too:wow:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
My dad usedmto bump these dudes, I thought they were Dayton Family first. Pop Em scared the shyt out me. I love the old midwest sound. shyt was unsettling and it slapped hard. The New Yea is damn near flawless (this particular album sounds nothing like the typical Mid-Evil sound)

I wonder what happened to all the flint nikkas. DFC, Dayton family jake the flake. Skanbino mob. Flint had some hitters back n the day

Top Authority and Dayton Family threw a "Verzuz" in Flint last year.

Last edited:

Khadafhi

50 States
Daps
Reppin
Omaha's Flyest
My dad usedmto bump these dudes, I thought they were Dayton Family first. Pop Em scared the shyt out me. I love the old midwest sound. shyt was unsettling and it slapped hard. The New Yea is damn near flawless.

Top Authority and Dayton Family threw a "Verzuz" in Flint last year.

Is this online? And something to blaze to is killing the new year but rated G is my favorite

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
@Khadafhi Youre right Rated G is their best album.....

Ghetto Soldier, Flinttown Gs and Livin 2 Die >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps