Any of you brehs work at FedEx

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Worked the graveyard shift unloading trucks a few months after i graduated from high school. shyt was the worst and the pay was terrible :sadcam:

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I worked at UPS for my first job when I was 18. I hated it, but the pay was okay for someone my age and it was weekly. The job itself was pretty boring (I worked on the PD wall, where you basically just load up the trucks), and since I was there during the Christmas peak season, the workload would get hectic a lot. I'm sure FedEx is the same way in that as long as you have nothing crazy on your record, it's pretty much a guaranteed hire.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:francis: Noted.

Nah just tryna see what i'm getting myself into. I want a lil bit of bread but it's summertime not tryna do any more than the bare minimum but I hear you tho.

:pachaha: My bruddah in law before taking the job was like 220. Boy now 180 fukking with that UPS work. shyt must be a real workout :whew:.
I worked for ups
One summer in college
It was constant work
But I loved it cause it made time fly by

But I ended up leaving cause I got offered more money

But that shyt was hectic
I was loading trucks and them drivers was dikk
Thought they could yell at a nikka about how u didn't load it exactly how no one even instructed u to

I cussed them mafukkas out so much

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:francis: Noted.

Nah just tryna see what i'm getting myself into. I want a lil bit of bread but it's summertime not tryna do any more than the bare minimum but I hear you tho.

:pachaha: My bruddah in law before taking the job was like 220. Boy now 180 fukking with that UPS work. shyt must be a real workout :whew:.
Random story but an old buddy of mine who worked there thought it was a good idea to steal a PSP out of a box. They caught this fool on camera, fired him, and he had to do a day in jail :mjlol: oh to be young and dumb

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I worked at a FedEx smartpost before during school, that was cool because they really weren't many packages over 50lbs. I would never work at the regular one though, But if you say it's just for a few weeks why not

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Random story but an old buddy of mine who worked there thought it was a good idea to steal a PSP out of a box. They caught this fool on camera, fired him, and he had to do a day in jail :mjlol: oh to be young and dumb

:heh: how that nikka think he was gonna make it past the metal detectors?

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
I worked for ups
One summer in college
It was constant work
But I loved it cause it made time fly by

But I ended up leaving cause I got offered more money

But that shyt was hectic
I was loading trucks and them drivers was dikk
Thought they could yell at a nikka about how u didn't load it exactly how no one even instructed u to

I cussed them mafukkas out so much
The biggest complaint I hear is tht the lead workers are generally a$$holes, if i'm only getting 300 hunnid a week for 40 hrs idk how imma feel about dat.
:laff: A day in jail over a PSP though? nikka took a major L.
I worked at a FedEx smartpost before during school, that was cool because they really weren't many packages over 50lbs. I would never work at the regular one though, But if you say it's just for a few weeks why not
Yeah imma just go through with it. I'm not doing shyt all day but working out and playing 2k so why not :manny:.

Reppin as much as I can thnx for the replies brehs :ahh:.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:heh: how that nikka think he was gonna make it past the metal detectors?
Like i said, he was an old buddy because I don't fukk with dude anymore. His nickname was seriously Lame Chris. We used to kick it with 3 different dudes named Chris and he was just so fukking lame. He actually thought he earned some stripes cause of that shyt :heh: we couldn't stop clowning him :mjlol:

LexDiamonds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I worked for FedEx for like 4 months as a courier/handler. Pay was like 16hr over here, but the warehouse sort was pretty brutal. Off loading the trunks and loading the aircraft containers, with motherfukkers cracking the whip and rushing was no joke :whew: