Any of you guys following how the LGBTQ community has turned on Terry Crews?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Deadpool 2's Terry Crews Accused of Misogyny After Comments on the Importance of Fatherhood - Bounding Into Comics

tenor.gif

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Can't believe I'm on the same page with Crews regarding that article written by a woman who doesn't see the value of Black male role models who carry themselves like men and speak forthright to the youth. Wow. There might be hope for Terry yet. How crazy would it be if this whole spiel Crews has been running was nothing but an act and after solidifying his position in Hollywood he then morphed into a Coli nikka. :pachaha:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe I'm on the same page with Crews regarding that article written by a woman who doesn't see the value of Black male role models who carry themselves like men and speak forthright to the youth. Wow. There might be hope for Terry yet. How crazy would it be if this whole spiel Crews has been running was nothing but an act and after solidifying his position in Hollywood he then morphed into a Coli nikka. :pachaha:

Nah there is no hope

I learned along while ago you try to make everyone happy sooner or later you make everyone upset

He a pandering bed buck

But he will always have his saving grace

Going in on straight black men just like trump goes after NFL players when times get tough

That’s his ace card :francis:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Gays will be mad if the sky is blue instead of rainbow colored

This is why you never appeal to them, they'll just turn on you on some other bullshyt.

This. Really I think it should also be clarified that it's not generally gays, it's the weirdos on Twitter. I don't think the average homo walking down the street is concerned with Terry Crews views on family. Just like everything else the "media" reports nowadays as "news." They take a very small yet very vocal portion of the populace from Twitter and present a story as if that small group of people represents the majority. They'd have you believing everyone is outraged and offended, when the reality is it's just the weirdos on Twitter.