Any of you guys following how the LGBTQ community has turned on Terry Crews?

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing with trying to be an ally with internet nikkas is that you're only an ally if you're 100% on board with the cult-like thinking. If you show signs of being a human with their own thoughts and ideas you're kicked out the club. Now you stuck on an island looking at all the bridges you burned trying to appease motherfukkers that you can't appease because when they're not attacking their enemy they're attacking their own.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Try to claim Toxic Masculinity needs to be detoxed only to have what you thought was Healthy Masculinity, be called Toxic Masculinity, former football playing thespian brehs.

:sas1:

He thought he was repping Healthy Masculinity, only to discover he didn't go deep enough in his evisceration of what it means to be a normal good guy. :dead:

Terry Crews, just sit out till 2020 breh. No more social media talking points for rest of this year......social media detox:francis:
:whew:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I'm offended by Cody's implication of two women being "moms" :martin: They're too consenting adults raising a child-- which is enough.

I'm also offended by my implication of them being "women"-- gender is a very fluid spectrum and to assign gender to two people without their consent is akin to rape. Shame on Cody and shame on me :bryan:

Last edited: