Any Sergei Kovalev fans?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
If you like boxing you have to be a Kovalev fan. Great boxer-puncher. Still don't think he can see Stevenson though

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
kovalev can fight. he makes you fight some guys just make you have to fight you just cant be cute and box you have to fight. i saw him put a little hesitation on the top of his jab instead of just flicking it before dropping a right hand just to see what kind of reaction it would get and thats what kovalev does great he forces you to have to fight him back and thats what great pressure fighters do

ibnMsZpiWw6ZF5.gif

thats something mike mccallum and max schmeling used to do a lot most fighters just flick it you dont see a jab like that a lot anymore

GxSNvp5.gif

i think he destroys stevenson. the fight i want to see is him and hopkins. kovalev makes you fight and hopkins negates fights. that would be a great fight i think hopkins beats him. it takes a fighter like that for hopkins to be in a great fight.
hes apparently a huge racist, so no. i cant fukk with him. i dont see how any man of color could.

i remember thinking that in the lionell thompson fight when he taunted him. seemed like he was mad at thompson for no reason. that wouldnt surprise me to discover a lot of east europe boxers are racist i remember wlad saying something about haye when he beat him about him being a disgrace of a human being then looking like he started smelling his own piss and trying to say a disgrace to the sport in a way that seemed like he realized he slipped up and just said something racist out loud. it made it seem like he gets joy from beating back fighters. boxing has been probably more racist than any other sport in the world since the jews vs italians vs irish fighters era and the pre jack johnson world colored heavyweight championship days. thats just a part of boxing and it always was. always will be.

Last edited:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
his fukking trainer that's for sure..

Sergey+Kovalev+Nathan+Cleverly+v+Sergey+Kovalev+wkECt_2Kcwxl.jpg

basically on boxingscene and i forgot where else there was an article where he details how he dislikes being around latinos and blacks the more hes in florida, i forgot what word he used to describe them, but it was more or less along the lines of how disgusted he was at people of color. calling them i think "sunburnts"

etc

i realize some of you might be able to look past that, but i cant.

- The legendary Bernard Hopkins believes that you do not have anything special.
- Dark-skinned like a lot to talk about. For them it's part of the show. Hopkins such. Before the fight with Nathan Cleverly's father also promised that I "bury". Then we met, I had "pulled" and said that he was too much excess affords. He said, "Get real, we have no personal dislike to you, I do it to attract interest in the fight." I'm not an actor, not a talker, I'm a fighter, used to decide everything in the ring. They all talk a lot, and then firmly "asleep."

- One day after a fight with Grover Young, by the way, the only draw match in your career, you call your opponent "purebred ******." Why?
- We had a fight with him by accident. I was getting ready for a fight with another guy went to the weigh and Egis said that the enemy "broke", although there is a replacement, but it is harder to 9 pounds (4.5 kilograms), so you can dine. When we got on the scales, Young heavier than 6 pounds, but I did not bother. Then we were holding each opponent, the promoter was not us. So the next day the battle - at a party Play Boy. Among the spectators' misski "different years, naked girls in body paint instead of swimsuits. In the first round Grover tried to do something else, but I quickly picked up the keys to it. In the second, he got a bit tired and decided to get away with pretending that I got him heavily on the head. Young referee seduced. A Young - he's an actor, he fell to the floor, demanded a stretcher. The rules also have a point that if the fight lasts less than four rounds and stops due to injury, the judge set off a technical draw. I later met Yang at the hotel - a happy, telling jokes to his coach. Asked him, "Why are not you in intensive care, because, judging by your antics, you're on the verge of death?" He started screaming something about a rematch, and I asked him not to delay, go for hotel and arrange it there . "No, no, no, that's illegal," - he said. I was hurt that this "sunburnt" easy money earned. Egis paid him 4,000 dollars, but it turns out nothing.

- Grover - the main villain, whom you met in the ring?
- Well ... Just as the villain he behaved unsportsmanlike. Generally some reason among blacks across inadequate guys. If they sparring something does not work, then you can and hit the elbow. Was a case where the "white" beat "black." So he drew his gun after a workout and began waving it in the face of the enemy, threatening to shoot him. This abnormal behavior. I'm not racist, I understand that everywhere there are good and bad guys, but these "tanned" every day I like less. I live in Florida, there are many illegals-islanders, I can see how they behave.