Any Sergei Kovalev fans?

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I think he is the real deal. Heavy handed in both fists and great at ruthlessly attacking. We have not seen his chin tested, but the Russians have a long history and current fighters with great chins.

The other thing I find off about him is a fighter died after being KO'd by him...yet he still stands over and taunts his opponents after KD's. Yeah. Dude is ruthless.

That mixed with the racism bit...

I am not completely sold on Stevenson...I think Kovalev wins...part of the reason Stevenson may want Bernard first....

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I think he is the real deal. Heavy handed in both fists and great at ruthlessly attacking. We have not seen his chin tested, but the Russians have a long history and current fighters with great chins.

The other thing I find off about him is a fighter died after being KO'd by him...yet he still stands over and taunts his opponents after KD's. Yeah. Dude is ruthless.

That mixed with the racism bit...

I am not completely sold on Stevenson...I think Kovalev wins...part of the reason Stevenson may want Bernard first....
sounds like the perfect recipe of a PPV fighter..

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Aside from Matthysse/AB, I agree.
That one doesn't excite me as much. It would be a good fight, I think AB gets knocked out though.
My top fight is Kovalev-Stevenson.
GGG-Sergio, GGG-JCC, Ward-Stevenson/Kovalev, Matthysse-Maidana, all other fights i really want to see.

Last edited: