Any websites about events in portuguese-speaking Africa?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
So I started some portuguese classes, but I already understand quite a bit thanks to the other romance languages I speak, so do we have any brehs who would know about good websites about events, culture, black issues etc...in Angola, Mozambique, Cabo-Verde, etc?

Or some black-orientated sites in Portugal or Brazil for that matter

mbewane

Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Not that I know of.

Yeah tbh in all these years I don't remember anyone mentionning he's from a portuguese-speaking african country...it's strange when you think about it, we got a couple french-speaking africans,obviously those who speak english, arabic, from the north, east, west and south, but none from those countries...in a lot of events/conferences etc I've noticed people tend not to really talk about portuguese-speaking africans..looks like there's a cultural divide there:jbhmm:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yeah tbh in all these years I don't remember anyone mentionning he's from a portuguese-speaking african country...it's strange when you think about it, we got a couple french-speaking africans,obviously those who speak english, arabic, from the north, east, west and south, but none from those countries...in a lot of events/conferences etc I've noticed people tend not to really talk about portuguese-speaking africans..looks like there's a cultural divide there:jbhmm:

They're not that well known. Plus Portuguese is not big on the world stage like the French are.

mbewane

Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
They're not that well known. Plus Portuguese is not big on the world stage like the French are.

True...they're not far behind at all in amount of total speakers thanks to Brazil, but french has more second language speakers, is in more countries and pulls more weight on the world stage as you said.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of Angolans in the UK and Portugal. Since you frog eaters are close, just grab that plane breh

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
With the exception of CVs, i don't think lusophones folks have a high emigration rate. which makes sense when you study why people migrate

mbewane

Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a frog-eater :yeshrug:

Viado huh :francis:

Anyways thx I guess, you from any of those countries?

Relax frenchie ...Cest La Vie
full