Any wrestlers in here? I want to up my wrestling cardio

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I mean mat wrestling for mma. Outside of going to wrestling class which I already do. Is there anything else I can do to up my cardio for wrestling? I notice it's different than striking and regular cardio.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
So, I've wrestled since I was in Junior high, you essentially want to work on grappling cardio correct? Thats gonna be found wrestling others, same with BJJ, catch, judo, etc. Now if you mean outside of grappling? Running, and jump rope. Simple enough, though I do both for 30 minutes, then run drills.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
So, I've wrestled since I was in Junior high, you essentially want to work on grappling cardio correct? Thats gonna be found wrestling others, same with BJJ, catch, judo, etc. Now if you mean outside of grappling? Running, and jump rope. Simple enough, though I do both for 30 minutes, then run drills.
Yeah I was meaning outside of grappling. Okay so running and jump rope. Makes sense.

Unolove

All Star
Daps
Chael sonnen says that his cardio is extra Wreslting, and he almost beat Anderson Silva in their first fight

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing better than extra sparring and rolling. Push yourself even when you’re tired. Get your body used to it

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Nothing better than extra sparring and rolling. Push yourself even when you’re tired. Get your body used to it

Now might be a good time to switch up your training. Be safe out here breh. :dame: