Anybody Collect Replica Title Belts?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I copped the dual gold belt from Fandu on real leather a few month ago :wow:

Can’t even look at them nasty ass WWE reps the same no more. Wish Fandu had the rights to do more.

Saw a comparison video on YT...I thought the official one was the replica. :dahell:

The main plate isn't even curved. The Fandu version was sh*tting on the official version :wow:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Fandu does damn good work.

I think their straps have gotten better.

Recently came into possession of a NWA TV title replica and I'm not even mad :ehh:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just bought this from Fandu to hang in my office, should be arriving this week. I got the all gold, not gold and silver, tho (honestly, should have gotten the gold and silver. This shyt is cold):

91S89X4cqUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I was kinda wary because these are apparently made in China :lupe: but they have a license to produce these. :leon:

Fandu has good reviews, so we'll see by Friday. :lupe:

Breh you will not be disappointed, I got the imperfect big gold black strap last year, it's dope as hell and weighty, they delivered quickly.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Breh you will not be disappointed, I got the imperfect big gold black strap last year, it's dope as hell and weighty, they delivered quickly.

Yeah, I got the imperfect one too. I'm still kinda wary of it being irregular in an obvious way, but reviews still look good for those. We'll see when it comes

Also saw people saying that the faux leather is kinda floppy, so getting it re-leathered could be an option :jbhmm:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Yeah, I got the imperfect one too. I'm still kinda wary of it being irregular in an obvious way, but reviews still look good for those. We'll see when it comes

Also saw people saying that the faux leather is kinda floppy, so getting it re-leathered could be an option :jbhmm:

A lot of times the "imperfect" aspect of it is barely noticeable from what others have said.

Definitely would say get it re-leathered though.

Personally I have enough titles to where I gotta get cases for them -- GF said I can't buy no more straps until I get the ones I have displayed :picard: :yeshrug: -- so any suggestions there are welcomed. The IKEA Detolf case seems to come up a LOT.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

As @BrehWyatt said nothing majorly stands out. Bad stitching at the back is the most I have noticed on mine and I can live with that

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Trying to find the WCW US Title currently
A lot of times the "imperfect" aspect of it is barely noticeable from what others have said.

Definitely would say get it re-leathered though.

Personally I have enough titles to where I gotta get cases for them -- GF said I can't buy no more straps until I get the ones I have displayed :picard: :yeshrug: -- so any suggestions there are welcomed. The IKEA Detolf case seems to come up a LOT.

I have a billy bookshelf from IKEA that I store mine in